Chapter 1: Malachi's New Life in The Boys

Disclaimer: I do not own The Boys, Overlord (2012) and 'Omni-Man: Vought's Downfall' by 'Jacob D. Mercer'. They belong to their respective owners as explained in the latter.

As I said before, this will not be a harem genre because Malachi already had a girlfriend in the form of certain leotard wearing paladin who always showed her ass.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

'What to do? What to do? What do I seriously do here?' Malachi thought of what to actually do in the TV Series where the world is full of seriously hedonistic beings with superpowers and a corrupt mega corp that has control over every known block in this city.

And now that he thought about it, he doesn't what would he actually do now his unwilling insertion to this world.

Like, what is his purpose?

Well, obviously to take Vought and especially Homelander down and with his own powers and an army at his command, he can actually do a bit of justice and even spread a little bit of hope in this pretty bleak world.

But right now, as he is walking in the streets in the middle of the night, hiding his face beneath his furred hood of his jacket, he could have, of course, probably have something that could shake his head in the-

A sound of a crash is heard in an alleyway as Malachi then ran towards the side to watch what is the commotion.

"This isn't how many you owed us. Where the fuck is the rest?" A voice of a man yelled angrily.

"T-that... that is all I can give you... Please sir... Just leave me alone..."

"You little bitch. The day when you're dad died was the day you're the only one that owe us. Now, where the fuck is the rest of the money!?"

Malachi heard a little girl as well and between their conversation, he understand that this is not something to be ignored.

Looking at the alleyway, Malachi spot three thugs are surrounding someone that, were it not for his Emotion Suppression, made his blood seriously boil right now.

They are surrounding a girl no older than ten or less with pink hair tied to two tails with a ribbon, have green eyes and wearing black sports jacket added to her white dress, short skirt and the only thing she wears on her feet are a pair of whit...

They are surrounding a girl no older than ten or less with pink hair tied to two tails with a ribbon, have green eyes and wearing black sports jacket added to her white dress, short skirt and the only thing she wears on her feet are a pair of white socks.

And she looked at the presence of these three thugs as one of them was about to hit her with a baton.

'Oh, no. Not on my Goddamned watch.' Malachi thought before chanting, "Slow Time." and as his perception are slowed down to a crawl, Malachi then ran towards the thug that was about to hit the girl until finally-
_____________________________________________