Chapter 15: Justice Against Incorrigible Motherhood

Well, are you guys surprised? Well, that is what I am planning with my Players In YGGDRASIL stories as while it is a self-insert story for my power fantasy of being a harem seeker and a simp, I also planned on making my stories far deeper and more interesting than they should which gives the increase of action, drama, character development and overall serious predicament that I intended to be interesting.

After all, with recent movies like that stupid Velma show and, The Marvels alongside Star Wars: The Force Awakens where there are basically self-inserted mary sues that won their conflict without merit, character development or any form of likability, my absolute obsession with wanting to do a story is churning out really big and between big names like 'free man writers' and 'Iron117Prime' with their overall stories, then who am I to basically disappoint my idols who granted me the inspiration to do a story justice.

And with recent FanFic stories such 'The Boys: Real Justice' and 'A Supe of a Man', who am I to take it upon myself in making my own FanFic about The Boys where Garth Ennis doesn't with his overly edgy superhero hating gingerbread man who thinks gore, nudity and lots of depravity is actually the whole appeal.

God forbid if someone would ever dare to make a Live Action, 'The Crossed' show. Because Mr. Incredible wouldn't be able to keep his face be less uncanny from such a traumatizing experience....

🥴🤢🤮

Well, anyway...

If you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below...

Disclaimer: I do not own The Boys (2019), Overlord (2012) and Omni-Man:Vought's Downfall by Jacob D. Mercer. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Before he became Malachi, the Archangel of True Justice, he was just... well... a nobody, back then...

Sure, the person that before named himself Malachi, wasn't anything special. He may not be rich but he ain't poor either.

But his mundanity means that in a world that is absolutely corrupted from a time of corporate greed, war, death and decay, where the elites of the elites do nothing but be greedy and rich and satisfy their hedonistic cravings and overall cruelty in order to hide how they are scared, tried to ignore their flaws and thinking that getting the most money means they will survive, as if that will ever happen...

To the poor or even second-class trying to make ends meet and survive in a cold and harsh world they lived in, it is no surprise what other people think and say, everyone want an escape from their miserable existence, even if what they'll escape to are all fake and even unhealthy...

It is this reason that the surge pop cultures ensued and whether they be anime, movies, video games, cartoons and of course, YouTube videos and fanfiction, from children to adults to even the elderly, everyone would go out of their to watch and play in order to give some form of life to their miserable existence...

He doesn't even blame anyone who are also hentai enthusiasts although even he thinks that everyone having a fetish for vore or being a lolicon are nothing but scums to him, regardless of their excuse...

Then the popularity of a virtual reality game is made apparent with the most famous DMMORPG, abbreviated as Dive Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game known as YGGDRASIL have skyrocketed to full blown connection to the game itself as everyone wants to play as a fantasy character in a virtual reality, making liberties of making their own Avatar of any respective characters they are a fan off and even create their own NPCs for them to order as well as creating their own dungeons...