𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 27

"𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝙽𝙾𝚆, 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳" [ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2]

---------------------------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

[𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈 𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙶 : ᴛᴇʀᴇ ʟɪʏᴇ ʙʏ sᴜɴɪᴅʜɪ ᴄʜᴀᴜʜᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜʙɪɴ ɴᴀᴜᴛɪʏᴀʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ғɪᴛᴏᴏʀ.]

Jungkook lazily rub his forehead inorder to calm his rage.
For the very first time jungkook is angry on himself. He is cursing himself.
Because he shout on his wife. Because of small mistakes,
"Fvck"
"Fvck"
" I am such a fvcktard how can i shout on her. She didn't knew about the meeting still i shout on her like fvcking jerk "
He sigh angrily and pick up one of file from the file and start to read to divert his mind but fail.
" I wish yn is not angry with me "
He sigh thinking about yn's anger. But on the other side he want to his wife get angry on him. He wants to his wife to get displeased so he can pleased her.
He chuckle,

But in next second his smile drop thinking about,
'child' he sigh, she is still in teenager she didn't even know what they did on thier frist night.
Again a heat rushed in his veins thinking about thier magical night so soft so fragile girl begging underneath him. A dirty smirk crept on his lips.

-ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ-
-ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-

Eunjee came and hand a glass of water with a soft smile to his son.
Jungkook drink lil bit just to wet his lips and gave back to his mother.
His eyes roamed around every corner of mansion his eyes get harden after realising his wife didn't even came to welcome him.
He look towards his mother who is observing his Desperate eyes with teasing smile.

Jungkook : where is yn? Did she eat her dinner?

Jungkook ask in his as usual cold tone. Eunjee's smile get more wider sensing a sprinkle of softness and care in her son's voice.

Eunjee : yes.. She is in her room.

Eunjee left with glass.

[ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴏɴɢ : wajah tum ho by armaan malik. ]

Yn bit her lips recalling the moment how jungkook shout at her.
Yn place her palm on the edge of bed trying to forget his rude behavior.
Why she is sad?
Its not first time she is getting scolded?
But she is habitat of his soft behavior. She is habitat of his dominate behavior. His rude behavior is something she hate the most.
Train of thought get halted hearing familiar sound,