Dares 2

I've been soooo busy with school.

Hi there, i'm just doing this for fun.

Tnx for ur support. U guys r amazing.

Some of these I do not own.

Ohh, and please feel free to give me ideas.

Hope u like 'em.

Please feel free to give me ideas

>_<

Remember

Comment

Vote

Fan

..........................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................

Dares:

1) Get a picture of an ostrich of the internet and ask random people "have you seen my ostrich?"

2) Go up to a random person in a car that you don't know and get in and say oh sorry your not my mom or dadd

3) Yell at a random person will you adopt me

4) Go up to someone random and say/ ask do you know where my mummy is?

5) Have a cold bucket of water thrown on you.

( put some ice in there for more fun)

6) Go up to one of your parents or a random person and say "I want to marry a chicken when I older."

7) Scream out a window saying you love pineapples, hate lemons, and want to marry a llama.

8) Walk around in public, holding your shoe to your ear and talking to it like its a phone.

9) Drink a gallon of water

10) Walk up to someone random, say "You owe me 74 pineapples" and then run of

11) Go to the grocery store find some food and put it in a random person's cart and walk away.

12) Get down on one knee on the street and ask them to marry you.

13) Flirt with an old man.

14) Sing a song

15) Get blindfolded and have to guess who someone is just be touch

16) Eat hot chill powder e.c.t by itself

17) Got outside running and screaming "I have lost my voice, please help me find it!"

18) Touch your nose with your tongue, if you are unable to do this you must touch someone else's nose with your tongue

19) Put lipstick on another player without using your hands

20) Take a food item and kiss it passionately for a minute

21) Tuck in your shirt and drop an ice cube down your front. You must then perform a break dance until the ice cube shakes out or melts.

22) For the next person, who is not playing, that walks into the room give them a hug and refuse to let go.

23) Kiss one of the other players on the cheek

24) Perform an interpretive dance without the aid of any music.

25) Have another player select a food from the kitchen for you to eat without the uses of your hands. (The messier the better.)

26) Wear a shirt that says "Life" and hand out lemons

27) Go into a crowded elevator and say "So, i bet you're all wondering why i have gathered you here today" *with a straight face*

..........................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................

>_~

>=<

Tnx for being so cool and reading this book of nonsense

These were very random

Please feel free to give me ideas

Soz I haven't uploaded in ages

Sorry to be mean or anything but I'd like at least 20 votes until the next chapter.

But please either way,

Vote

Comment ( tell how it goes if you do any of them)

And

FAN