Fun things to do

Hi dudes and dudets.

Tnx for ur support. U guys r amazing.

Yeah, last chapter wasn't that good, but hear is my new chapter, hoping it will cover for the funniness lost last chapter.

I made sure it was long, hope you like it.

Ohh, and please feel free to give me ideas.

Hope u like 'em.

Please feel free to give me ideas

>_<

Remember

Comment

Vote

Fan

..........................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................

1) Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.

2) Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.

3) Go to a libary and ask for a book on how to read.

4) Come late to school and when the teacher asks why say your pet rock had a seizure.

5) Throw a small plastic ball at some body and then yell "get in your ball you stupid pokemon.

6) Buy an ice cream, ask the cashier if they believe in unicorns then squish the cone on your forehead.

7) Take a stuffed animal to the vet.

8) Go to mc. donalds and ask for fries without the potatos.

9) In a public place, hold up a box of cheerios and yell "FREE DONUT SEEDS!".

10) Make a cardboard car and wait in a carwash line, acting if everythings normal.

11) Drive a tricycle past a cop while drinking a juice pouch screaming "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME".

12) Collect a lot of bouncy balls and "accidentally drop them in a crowded elevator.

13) Go to a horror movie and when everyones quiet scream as loud asyou can... see who jumps.

14) Walk into Sea World with a fishing pole.

15) Convince a small child that his/her shadow is pure evil, and will eat them if they don't run.

16) Go to mcdonalds dressed like a gangster and say you feel like a princess.

17) Name your hair George, then go to the salon and be upstet that they killed him.

18) Hire a taxi. When the man asks you where you want to go, say "To infinity, and beyond".

19) Blow up a balloon, then ask someone to pop it, when they do, start screaming.

20) Make a scarecrow then put it in your front yard and scream at it to get off of your property.

21) Sit in your parked car with shades on and point a hair dryer at passing cars.

22) Get into a taxi, when asked where the destination is, yell FOLLOW THAT CAR! And point at a car.

23) Draw a face on an egg, put him on a wall, push him off and scream, "Humpty, NO!!!"

24) Put a picture of a dog up on a dating site.

25) Call a telephone company and ask them if they want to buy a telephone.

26) Make a bunch of LOST PET posters for your pet sibling ,and see how many people actually call you

27) When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!" "I Won!, I Won!"

28) When in an elevator with only one other person,stare at them and breathe heavily.

29) Throw a book at someone's face and say "You've been facebooked!"

30) Go to Walmart and grab a pineapple. Start yelling, "I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE, SPONGEBOB!!".

31) Go into a public place fully clothed and shout, "no-one look i'm naked!"

32) See if you can get a Wal-Mart clerk to sell you just one M&M.

33) In a mall shout "hey Pervert" and count how many people turn around.

34) Spin in a roller chair on a busy sidewalk and when people pass you scream "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!".

35) Go to a library, sit really close to someone with a book and say "I can't read."

36) Put a walkie talkie in your mailbox and shout at everyone who walks by.

37) When in a crowded place, roll on the ground and scream "I'M SORRY I DIDN'T EAT MY BROCCOLI!!!"

38) Tie a rock to a string and take it for a walk. Every now and then yell "Bad boy, Fluffy!"

39) Tie a balloon to yourself, and scream and run around saying that it is following you.

40) Go to WalMart and move a wet floor sign to a carpeted area.

..........................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................

Yep,

Hope you liked them,

Please tell me what you think,

Feel free to give me ideas

I hope I can upload a couple of chapters this weak, hopefully

Please be supportive

I love u all

Tell me how any go if you do any.

(\__/)

(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste

(")_("). Bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination

Plz

Vote

Comment

Fan