★ Chapter - 8

The above song once again! And here is double update for today as a token of love for all your support and encouragement!

Happy reading

_________________________________________

"Wigo whel ale Ridhhii",Aadhu tried to speak and melt her mama's heart so that she could go out and meet her bestie Ridhi

(If you don't remember Ridhi, Ridhi and Vishal are couple and Ridhi is Devi's best friend)

"Oh baby, your bestie is so busy that she forgets that she has two people waiting for her",Sri says and Aadhu pouts.

"Cawwl Ridhhiii",Aadhu yells.

"Haww, calm down baby",Ram came with a coffee for himself, milkshake for Devi and a feeding milk bottle for Aadhira.

"Dadaaa, cawwl Ridhiiiii",she yells again.

"We will baby, we will. You complete your milky first and then we will call Ridhi and scold her for forgetting her bestie",Ram coo her with sweet words and she starts drinking her milk while the couple laugh at their drama queen daughter.

Aadhira's mind voice : My bestie forgot me, shouldn't she responsible enough to call me and check on me every day? Wait! Did my bestie get a new bestie? Should I find a new bestie? But I don't know anyone to make them my bestie. Why don't I make dada my bestie? But he is my pyara dada, not bestie. Hmph, I am gonna call her and confront her.

"Ram garu, do you think we were too harsh on Ishu?",she asked Ram while taking a sip of her milkshake.

"I don't think so Sri, see it's not our fault. We were just stopping her from dreaming more and more about unwanted and things which are never gonna happen",he said and she nodded.

"I'll try talking to uncle once again about her stay",he says.

"Ayo, don't! He would be tensed unnecessarily. We'll handle it after all it's only three months. I'll try to be friends with her though we started on a bad note, maybe this could end in a different way?",Sri says.

"Sri, if you try to walk in a dirty puddle you'll make yourself dirty nothing would happen to the puddle. You concentrate on work and us, Aadhu and me and our parents. That's more than enough",he said.

"But",she tried to talk but he closed Aadhu's eyes with one hand and pecked her lips softly and moved away.

"Peek a boo baby",he said and Aadhu looked at him suspiciously.

Aadhira's mind voice : Dada is suspicious, he never says peek a boo to me. It's always amma who says peek a boo. What did they do?

"I'll prepare dinner",Sri says.

"You got an off from kitchen and daily duties for the next five days, ma'am. I would be glad if you would use the free time productively like romancing with your husband etc",he said and she hit on his shoulders gently.

"What are you talking in front of Aadhira? First of all she is learning to speak everything that you speak",Sri says and hits her head with her hand.

"Fine fine, I won't! But listen, What do you want to eat?",he asked.

"Why don't we ask Ishu? I think she did not like the lunch also, she ordered and ate. We should treat our guest well right?",she said and Ram let out a sigh.

"Fine, if you insist. But I am sure she would do something which will make you feel uncomfortable",he said.

"Let her be Ram garu, she came away from her family. She must be missing them",she tried to convince him.