★ Chapter - 9

Heyo dear readers,

The above song once again. I hope the story is going smoothly, let me know how it is going according to you. Any suggestions are welcome.

Happy reading

___________________________________________

Ram went and opened the door to see his parents standing in front of him.

"Amma, Nanna! What a surprise! Come in",he took their bags from them and both of them walked in.

(Krishnam Raju and Shyamala Devi as Ram's parents)

"Sri, Ishu how are you dear?",Krishnam Raju asked and as soon as both of them heard the commotion of the parents they backed off from the fight.

"I am doing good mavayya garu, how are you doing?",Sri bent and touched both her in laws feet and took their blessings while Ishu just smiled at them and wished them.

Aadhu peeked from her place to see who has come and when she saw her grandparents she jumped into her grandmother's arms.

"Athaya garu, mavayya garu freshen up, I'll get you tea till then",Sri said and was about to go to the kitchen but before she did that Shyamala stopped her.

"Where do you think you are going Sri? Come and sit with us,it's been a long time since we actually gossiped about the men and things which only know",Shyamala said and made her sit on the couch.

"But athaya garu, I'll get tea and then we will sit and talk. You both have travelled and came here, you must be tired and there is nothing more good than tea to remove all the stress and strain and moreover this little girl is going to make you stay awake the whole night. Look at her excitement",Sri said and all of them laughed seeing Aadhu who was sticking to her grandmother and forgot that her dada was still in the room.

Sri excused herself and went to kitchen, Ram followed her to help her making tea or who knows even to romance around 🌝.

"I'll do it, you sit here",he and lifted her and made her sit on the kitchen slab.

"Let me make na Ram garu",she said and pouted.

"You need to talk to Ridhi and Vishal first, tell them everything is okay",he said and that's when she remembered the scene that happened a few minutes ago. She was just wondering how quick things change, they were almost going to fight and then she is happy now.

"Srii, where are you lost? Are you lost in my thoughts?",he asked smirking and she just hit him gently.

"Oh, no! Not in your thoughts I was thinking how the situation was so tensed suddenly and then we all are here happy and surprised because of athaya garu and mavayya garu's visit",she said smiling to herself.