★ Chapter - 16

[ Not edited or proof read ]

Shyamala made breakfast for the family. In the meanwhile, Aadhira was talking gibberish with her mother, father and grandfather.

Aadhira's m.v : Yeah, then the star ate up the moon and grew sooo big.

"Aadhu, enough of your stories. Come lets feed your baby stomach",Sri said.

Aadhira's m.v : That's why mamma is mamma, here I am talking about eating and she thinks I am feeling hungry which is obviously right hehe.

Sri made Aadhira sit on the dining table and started feeding her cerelac. She was having difficulty in feeding with her left hand as her right hand had medicine and it was still burning.

"Ammadi, give it to me. I'll feed her",Ram said and took the bowl from her.

Ishu came into her mind for some reason. She tried to shrug off the thoughts and concentrate on her baby.

"You okay? Is it hurting?",he asked softly to which she nodded no.

Without throwing any tantrums, Aadhu ate her breakfast happily as she was so damn hungry.

"Ram garu, is there any update from the police?",Sri asked.

"Not any as of now. We'll wait for some more time. I have to go to office today, I have an important meeting. I'll ask my friend to follow up on this case. Just in case, she comes home don't forget to call me first. Yeah?",Ram said and Sri nodded.

As Ram went to complete his morning chores, Aadhira just stared at her parents who were talking so seriously with each other. This was not something that happened everyday.

Aadhira's m.v : Why mamma and dadda are talking like serious serious? Did something happen? But when Aadhu sleeps the whole world sleeps and when Aadhu wakes up the whole world wakes up then only right? So there's no way that something happened when I slept. What would it be? And where is dadda going, Daddaaa..

Aadhira threw her hands in the direction of Ram, but Ram was lost in thoughts and he didn't hear her or looked back at her. Tears brimmed in her eyes and she pouted sadly almost on the verge of crying.

Aadhira's m.v : Did dadda just ignore me? He did not see me when I looked out for him. Did he stop loving me already? Mammaa.. Dadda no love me, can you pass me the wi- oh no no, babies don't drink wine it's okay give me beetroot juice, I will drink that and cry myself to sleep.

"Aadhu, baby why are you crying? Dadda will come back. Till then, shall we water our tiny winy plants, they must have been thirsty and waiting for baby Aadhu to give them some water.

Sri takes Aadhira in her arms and moves to the garden area watering the plants along with her.

Aadhira's m. v : Me helping plants because they thirsty because Aadhu is a good girl now who ever agrees will get a chocolate yum

Ram came back, all ready in his sky blue shirt and white pants slaying in his formals. Aadhira looked at him for a second and threw her arms at him.

"What happened, baby?",he asked taking her in his arms and looking at her face while she just wraps her hands around him and puts her face in the crook of his neck.

"What happened? Is she okay?",Ram asked Sri to which she nodded.

"She was little upset that you didn't look back at her when she threw her arms at you when you were going to freshen up that's all",Sri explained to which Ram nodded.

"Dadda loves you little angel",saying so he kisses on her two cheeks while she chuckles.

Aadhira's m.v : Aadhu loves you moreee daddaa

"I have to leave now, bye and take care of yourself ammadi",he side hugs her.

"I love you",he whispers in her ears while she just smiles at him faintly.

"Who is going to eat breakfast Mr. Ram Uppalapati?",Shyamala asks with a spatula in her hand.

"Amma, I am already late. I have to go",he tries giving her puppy eyes.

"No way, you complete your breakfast as well as feed your wifey and then go to office. Your father will deal with Ishu's issue in his way, don't worry. She'll be safe and if it's one of her games then you two better stay out of it. We'll see what to do. Got it?",Shyamala said to which both Sri Devi and Ram nodded.

Ram fed Sri her breakfast as well had his. Though it could be a sweet memory for them, right now all that was running in their memory was Ishu and Ishu.

Ram bid bye to his family and left for the office.

Sri couldn't give a bath to Aadhira as her hand was hurt, Shyamala did it instead of her. Though Sri felt that she was troubling her mother in law unnecessarily, she couldn't do anything.

After bath, Aadhira came out in a red colour frock with white colour pattern on it. She also wore red colour bangles and kept red colour bindi along with kajal. Her hair was tied up in two

The rest of the day passed and yet there was no sign of Ishita. Krishnam Raju tried tracing her with his contacts and it was of no use yet.

Ram's meeting went well by God's grace and he came home at around seven in the evening.

"Any updates, nanna?",he asked and Krishnam Raju nodded as no.

"I just checked with the police and they said they found her phone switched on near some outskirts resort",Ram said.

Before they could talk further the door bell rang and Ram opened the door to find Ishu standing at the door step along with two girls and two guys.

"Ishita?",Ram's voice came and all the family members rushed to the door to find her looking at them confused.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?",Ishita asked.

Shyamala came forward and looked at Ishita.

"Atha, what happened? Can we come in already?",Ishita asked.

A loud thud and Aadhu opened her mouth wide to see her nanamma slapping the red dress aunty. 

Aadhira's m.v: Wooww, I mean oh noo hehehehe

"Amma, wait! Ishita you come inside",Ram said and Ishita's friends along with her came inside the home. 

"What do you think of yourself, Ishita?",Shyamala said in a stern tone.

To be continued..

Hello dear readers,

I am back with an update. 

Tadaaa, Ishita is back and how much more cute can our baby Aadhu get? I feel like kidnapping her but that's not in plan right now. I don't want to get scoldings from Ram and Sri. 

So, how was the update guys? Do you feel we are moving in a fast pace? Do you want me to slow down a bit? A short update, right? I'll make sure next one is long enough.

Thanks a bunch for reading, Please don't forget to vote and comment your views they motivate me to write more and more. 

If you are on instagram do check out my account : sakshi.wattpad 

That's all for today, untill next time Hasta la Vista guys!

- Sakshi Devi