★ Chapter - 13

After what felt like a little peace she moved away from him and he got off the bed too. He moved onto the other side of the bed and layed down beside Aadhira.

"Go freshen up Sri, you didn't even have your lunch. Freshen up and I'll go make dinner soon",he said.

"But, I could do that. I literally rested for a long time. I don't even know when I dozed off. You rest up, even Aadhu is sleeping na",she said.

"It's not a big deal ammadi, anyways let me cook too. I want to make something special for our family too",he said and listening to their voices Aadhira woke up.

"Uwuuuu, dadddaaa",she threw her arms towards him and he picked her into his arms.

"Daddaa missed you Aadhu. I know you missed dadda too. We'll have a play date this weekend okay?",both the father-daughter were having their cute talks.

"What did my baby do all the day?",he asked.

"At.. Athaau",she was trying to tell him what all she did the whole day.

Aadhira's m.v : Aadhira talked to athai. They cutee, cute and fun also. Aadhu wants to meet them and aadhu missed amma and papa

They continued their talks while Ram made her sit in the dining room and went into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

She was trying to hum some music and was playing with her plushie toy, pressing it close to her heart and giggling everytime it comes back to normal size.

"Aadhu, what do you wanna eat?",he asked while cooking dinner in the kitchen and hearing her name she looked up from the plushie toy which she was busy with.

"Jam.. Jamuuuuu",she tried to tell him that she wanted gulab jamun.

The one time, where Aadhu threw a big tantrum to eat the specific sweet was the time when her parents were eating Gulab jamun without her. That's pretty unfair isn't it?

"Ohh, but we can't have it now baby. Don't worry, dadda will get you some gulab jamun tomorrow",as though she understood whatever he said she giggles.

Meanwhile, Sri comes into the dining room to see Aadhira playing and him cooking.

"Evandi, I would have done it. Why do you trouble yourself?",Sri said settling down beside Aadhira.

"Sri, Shh you handle Aadhu I will handle the rest",he said.

Aadhu who missed her mother all day, jumped into her arms and hugged her tight and Sri hugged her back.

"Mich..mich..mammaa",she said and tears welled up in Sri's eyes and she hugged Aadhira and let the tears flow out of her eyes.

Aadhira hugs her too and then breaks the hug pulling herself away to see Sri's eyes puffy red.

"Mamma,cly cly",she said and hearing that Ram switched off the stoves and came to them.

"Ammadi? What happened? All okay? Is it paining?",he asked holding her in his arms.

"No, I don't know",she said and Aadhu wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks.

"No cly cly mamma..Aadhu loovees youu",she tried consoling her and earned a smile on her mother's face making her the happiest.

"Ram garu, you wait I will go and complete cooking",she said and as soon as she tried to get up a sharp pain hit her abdomen area which made her sit down immedietly and she closed her eyes in pain.

"Told you ammadi, get up slowly and go back to your room and rest up. Aadhu do you want to go to nanamma?",he asked taking her in his arms.

Aadhu nods and Ram drops her in his mother's room.