★ Chapter - 20

"Well Sri, you know right how important this project is? That was the only reason I had to call you here to work offline. I hope you understand and make necessary arrangements. I am sorry, but I don't have any other option left too, I can't replace the leads at this point as it will cause too much disturbance. Please get back to work, Sri! I'll relieve you again after this project if needed",Shreini said.

Sri felt like the ground that she was standing on was snatched from her. She was the only option for them but what about her daughter. Sri nodded and left Shreini's cabin.

Her team was waiting for her, she was working here since four years and her team loved her now after one year though they still love her and respect her it feels difficult to be with them like before.

Her thoughts were revolving around Aadhira. Who is going to take care of her? Will she be able to survive without her mamma and dadda? She is not even a year old.

"Ma'am?",Rishi one of her team mates called her as they saw her lost in thoughts.

[These team mates are going to be seen often, so introducing Sri Devi's team mates : Rishi, Akash, Nila, Sitara, Amala]

"Ma'am, is everything okay?",Sitara asked offering water to Sri Devi.

Sri quickly gulped down the bottle of water. She shook her head once and looked at her team who were looking at her with happiness in their eyes.

"You can call me, Sri or Devi as usual! What's up with this ma'am and all?",she asked casually.

Bringing personal life into professional was of no use, she had made up her mind that she would manage somehow and even talk with her family once she goes home but now that she is here, she has to fulfill the purpose for which she was here. Sure, she was a mother but she was the team lead here to whom responsibilities and delivering proper result mattered.

"These days were a bit rough, and I can't thank you all enough for being here still. Anyways, now that we are back. I want us to give our hundred percent for this project. Sitara, make sure the meeting room is ready. Amala and Rishi, I've seen the designs and I think there is a scope for some changes which I hope you both are down for. Akash, I didn't get your feedback about the designs I sent a few days ago, make sure you leave feedback asap. Nila will be presenting along with me today. I hope you are ready,Nila",she said and the whole team smiled at her finally having their lead on board finally like before.

The team was on their toes the whole day, they were trying to complete the pending work. It was finally lunch time when they decided to take the break and come back. That's when she remembered, Ram and Aadhira had to bring lunch for her. She went to take her phone to call and check on how they were doing.

"Mammmmaaaaaaa",Aadhira's voice caught her ears and there they stood the father and daughter duo.

She walked towards them and quickly took Aadhira in her arms, kissing her all over her face.

"I missed you",she whispers in her ear even though Aadhira couldn't understand anything.

Her team who was going to call her for the lunch, saw her with her daughter and husband. Ram knew them when they met sometimes like this, he waved at them signalling them to come.

"Hi, Ram",the over excited Sitara smiled and hified with Ram while the others were waiting to be introduced to baby Aadhu.

"Um..guys this is Aadhira my daughter whom you might have seen in meetings sometimes",Sri said.

Aadhira's m.v : I saw thiss girll somewheree, this also ayyo I saw them all somewhere!! Where did I see them? Where? Think Aadhu, think, think. Oh yes, I saw them in screen laptop screen, they used to do hehehehe when I used to kiss my mamma. They invade my privacy with my mamma, are they bad?