★ Chapter - 10

The above song for this chapter! Here is an update. Did you think I wouldn't update? Haww, I will try my best to keep up with the updates since my college will open soon too.

Happy reading 📖

_____________________________________

"Too much to handle in a day",Sri said and closed her eyes.

"Sleep Sri, you need rest",he said and she got up from her place and went and laid down close to him.

Her hands wrapped around his torso and her legs entangled with his. His hands around her waist and her head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"Are you in pain, Sri?",he asked.

"Yeah, but it's okay! It will reduce slowly don't worry. Evandi, listen shall we ask athaya garu and mavayya garu to stay back till Aadhira's birthday? It will be difficult for them to travel again in two months",she suggested while he patted her head slowly.

"That seems good, but Ishu is here too. She wouldn't adjust daily",he said and that made sense completely.

"Ayyo, how did I forget about her? It's okay to let them go back. We can call them ten days before then",she said and snuggled into his chest.

She closed her eyes and drifted into sleep within no time. After a peaceful night's sleep, Sri didn't feel like waking up, she felt too lazy.

Ram slowly came out of her hold and put a pillow in his place and she snuggled into the pillow like a kid.

He chuckled at her and pushed the hair on her face to aside and kissed her on her forehead. Quickly he went to complete his morning routine, he came out dressed in a light blue shirt, and white pants with messed up hair.

He went to the living room to see Aadhira with his father in the balcony watering plants and talking to him. He smiled at them and immediately took a picture of them.

"Good morning Nanna, good morning Aadhu",he said and stood behind.

"Dadaaaaa",Aadhira yelled and throw her hands onto Ram and quickly wrapped her arms around him.

Till the last moment she was enjoying with her grandfather and suddenly she jumped onto her father and remember that she last saw him last night before 10 hours.

Aadhira's mind voice : Dadaaaa, wait did I just forget my dada all night? How could you Aadhu? Stupid girl. I missed you dad! I really did, trust me. Let me kiss you, your cheeks look so yummy, but this beard doesn't suit you hmph.

Aadhira kissed Ram on his cheeks but tried to pull off his beard to which Ram and Krishnam Raju laughed. Meanwhile Shyamala came and handed Ram's coffee to him and milk bottle for Aadhira.

Our hungry cub grabbed the milk bottle but peeped into her father's cup to see what he was drinking.

Aadhira's mind voice : Dada your drink seems yummy, can we exchange?

Aadhira tries to get the cup but Ram pulls his cup away fearing that the hot cup will burn her hand.

"Aye no baby, you're not gonna have coffee",he said and Aadhira pouted angrily.

"Ram, where is Sri?",Shyamala asked while the three of them settled down on the dining table.

"I guess, she is asleep amma she usually feels tired when it's her periods time. I didn't disturb her, but she needs to wake up. She needs to report in around one hour",he said looking at his watch which was gifted by his wife when she revealed her pregnancy to him.