★ Chapter - 18

Ram listened to all her words carefully. He held her hands in his and looked at her.

"Everything will be alright, ammadi. We got this, I am there with you. What's there to resume office now? We can manage right? All these days, I went to office and you looked after Aadhu, I have to sketch the plans now. I can do that at home too, maybe you can ask like coming half the days and half the days you can be at home so that you don't miss Aadhu Or feel like you are getting detached to her. It's okay, you take your time and no matter what your decision is, I will be here just like always and now you have our little Aadhu too on your back? Why fear when Aadhu is here, right baby?",he said the last part slightly pinching Aadhu's nose for which Aadhu snuggled more into him and slept again.

"I'll meet Shreini once and discuss what could be done. I'll go tomorrow, can you get wfh or leave tomorrow?",she asked.

"I'll ask HR, if possible wfh if not leave. We'll have a day out only Dadda and Aadhu",he said and both of them chuckled.

"Dinner is on me, also don't forget to check on athayagaru and mamayyagaru if they reached Ishu's home and what is the situation over there?",Sri said while moving into the kitchen.

Sri was making the dinner and there was a knock on the door.

"You carry on, ammadi! I'll see who it is",Ram said and opened the door.

"Surpriseeeeeeeee",Ridhi screamed at Ram who opened the door with Aadhira in his arms.

Aadhira who was in deep sleep, woke up in an instant and was almost on the verge of crying just before she saw her bestie Ridhi right infront of her. 

Aadhira's m.v : Bestieeee, where were you all the time? You know Aadhu missed you so much. Now lemme hug hug you. Daddaaa let me go to bestieee

Hearing the voice, Sri switched off the stove and rushed to the door to see Aadhu throwing her arms at Ridhi already.

"Ridhi, Vishal! What a surprise? Come inside",Sri said and the four-oops five of them settled down in the living room.

"I hope we didn't come at the wrong time, we were returning from office and thought to visit you guys and also my little bestie once",Ridhi said pulling Aadhu's cheeks as Aadhira was busy playing with the embroidery on Ridhi's dress. 

Aadhira's m.v : Uh oh, my cheeks! Bestiee what is this green and red colour on your dress? Who made it? Its soooo beautifull but its not coming in my hands. I tried pulling them. 

Aadhira was talking gibberish looking at Ridhi. 

"No, no Ridhi! I'll prepare dinner in the meanwhile. We'll have dinner together, also I have so many things to tell you. Come with me to the kitchen. You both talk to each other, we'll be back soon",Sri said pulling Ridhi to the kitchen. 

Ram and Vishal did not have any option except for to nod at the lady of the house. Both of them decided to watch television instead of just being awkward. Vishal and Ram were not best buddies like the ladies, they met sometimes but still needed time to open up to each other.

"Woah, woah! Tell me everything! I am all ears and so is my bestie",Ridhi said. 

Sri said everything to Ridhi, and Ridhi like a good friend listened to everything that Sri had to say before interrupting her.

"Okay, so the problem just went away and you have a decision to make. Where was I? So much happened and I didn't even know, anyways listen I know! Actually I don't but my gut feeling says you can manage this better than anything and I will help you out too, whenever possible since Aadhu is comfortable with me too you can drop her at my home too sometimes. As much as stressful this might seem we got this, Sri. Another challenge to you which I know you will crack and show your best. Anytime you wanna talk or just go out and have a breathe of fresh air. Ridhi is here like always",Ridhi said and Sri just smiled at her.

"You are right, this is a phase and soon Aadhu will grow up and both us will come back from office and school and say soo many gossips with each other",Sri said gently patting Aadhira who was still busy playing with the embroidery not caring what the ladies were talking. 

Aadhira's m.v : Bestiee, can I have this pleasee? 

Ridhi helped Sri and they prepared simple dinner while trying to play with Aadhira. Since, Sri's hand had a burn, Ridhi did most of the cutting work and pretty much everything. 

"Dinner is ready",Ridhi said to everyone in the house. All of them came to the dining table. Aadhira jumped into her dadda's arms and tried telling him about the newly found thing on Ridhi's dress. 

"Daddaa..besh..beshtyyy.",she pointed at the embroidery and her eyes had some spark to which the four of the chuckled at our Aadhu

Ram was trying to feed Aadhu's food, Aadhu was in no mood to eat and ran around the house making her father run after her. 

"Daddaa..peeekk a boo",she said hiding behind a door and chuckling. This game seemed a lot of fun to her. 

"Aadhu, have this bite baby",Ram tried to feed her a bite while playing with her and after successfully roaming around her for one and half hours he completed feeding Aadhira. In the mean time, the others completed their dinner excluding Sri who made an excuse that she was not hungry. 

"Sri, we badly want to stay back but if we don't go back home now my athaya will come running here because without her daughter in law she can't survive",Ridhi said and Sri rolled her eyes at her statement. 

"Oh please, we all know who can't sleep without telling everything to amma! Do you know Sri? As soon as she goes home, she goes to kitchen and tells everything that happened in that day to amma and only then she will realize that she has to freshen up and do other things also",Vishal said and Ridhi slightly punched him. 

"Always, Always you need a chance to complain",Ridhi said and the four of them chuckled. 

After sometime, Ridhi and Vishal took leave from their home. Aadhira was fast asleep again. Roaming around and playing with her bestie made her super tired. She slept on the couch hugging the pillow tight. 

"Look how cute my Aadhu is, Nazar na lage",Ram said. 

"Who did she take after? Ofcourse me, so have to be this cute atleast",Sri said raising her non existent collar. 

"Oh hello madam, she took after me also okay? My mother used to fear to take me to functions as she was afraid the girls would be all around me okay?",Ram said. 

"Yeah sir, whatever makes you sleep tonight. Just look at my face and my cutie's face. Every trait will match",Sri said.

"We will fight about that later ammadi, for now let's eat! I am tired after running the whole house for so many times",he said and she giggled. 

He held her shoulders and made her sit on the chair, served dinner in the plate for both of them. He started to feed her and without talking anything she just had it. 

Sri was much relieved, there are many people around her who are here to support her. Stressing about things will only make things more worse and spoil her health she said it to herself. 

Tomorrow will be a new beginning of a new phase and whatever happens, the two of them were mentally prepared for it. 

To be continued..

I am here, I am here, I am here! 

Hi guys, How are you all doing? I'm doing good and hope that you all are doing good too. 

I am back with an update, I hope you all enjoyed reading the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment your views! They will motivate me to write more and more! 

How was the chapter? Did you guys like it? Let me know your views!!

Thank you so much guys, for always reading and supporting me! Love you darlings and sweeties! 

I'll see you soon in another update, till then take care of yourself and don't forget to keep smiling and live life to its fullest

Your Author ~ Sakshi Devi