When Did You Get Ripped???🌶

Jake stood in the dressing room of the venue Black Veil was performing at, listening to the crowd cheer and sing along to the opening act, Ded. It was the band's first tour after the pandemic, and to say he was ecstatic was an understatement to say the very least.

But the fans and the show was the last thing on his mind as he looked at his frontman.

Andy was standing in front of the mirror, applying a dark crimson lipstick to his lips carefully, his tank top and jacket sitting in the chair next to him, and his high waisted pants undone, resting dangerously low on his hips.

It wasn't an odd sight to see Andy shirtless by any means, it was what the singer had been hiding under his shirt that made Jake pause.

Abs.

Andy had mother fucking abs.

The singer had started getting into shape a few years back, taking up running and going vegan to try and take care of himself along with getting sober, but the defined muscles and extra bulk in all the right places was definitely new.

Especially his ass.

Andy always joked about having a flat ass, but that didn't seem to be the case anymore. It's not like he had a BBL level ass or anything, but there was definitely more than ever before, and Jake was having a hard time not staring.

Andy has always been freakishly attractive, Jake isn't denying that, he's just always looked at Andy and saw that sweet, hard headed eighteen year old boy he met all those years ago.

But now? Now Jake was looking at the man Andy had grown into, and he liked what he saw a little too much.

"Need something?" Jake jumped, and looked up to see Andy staring at him through the mirror, lipstick hovering over his plump bottom lip, and his brow raised curiously.

"Nope, just zoned out, sorry." Jake replied a little too quickly.

He would feel better if one of the others were in there with them, but of course everyone had abandoned him to be alone with Andy.

Granted, he could leave any time, but Jake wasn't going to, what reason could he come up with to leave?(he didn't actually need one, but that was neither here nor there)

"You sure?" Andy asked in that low raspy voice of his, lowering the lipstick, and putting the cap back on it before he turned to face the older man, his abs and defined chest now on display for Jake, his pants riding even lower from the movement, revealing the waistband of his boxer briefs.

'Fuck.' Jake thought to himself as he struggled to keep eye contact with Andy, which didn't really help matters since the singer's icy blue eyes made it seem like he was staring into Jake's soul.

Andy opened his mouth to say something else, but then the door opened. "You're on in five." A crew member informed them.

"Okay, thank you." Andy said, smiling at the man before he pulled his pants up more to be able to button them, and then slid on his tank top and jacket.

"Ready?" Andy asked Jake with an excited grin.

"Fuck yeah I am." Jake smiled, grabbing his guitar from the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy was on fire that night, his voice sounded amazing, his stage presence better than ever as he captured every single person in the crowd's attention and didn't let it go until he decided.

He had Jake's attention too, and he was well aware of this fact.

Andy wasn't blind, he saw the way Jake was practically drinking in his body whenever he thought the younger man wasn't looking, he noticed how he would stand a little closer, how his touches lasted just a bit longer, and Andy would be lying if he said he didn't love every second of it and maybe pushed to see how far he could get before Jake lost it.