Time Doesn't Fix Shit💀

Jake has been in a weird limbo for the past three weeks after the wedding. He couldn't eat, work, or sleep without Andy crossing his mind. Everything reminded him of the singer, and it was destroying him.

He layed in bed, staring up at the ceiling as the seconds turned into minutes and in turn became hours. Morning light began to peak through the windows, and Jake sighed heavily, might as well get up at this point.

Jake sat up, running a hand through his hair as he checked the phone to see what time it was.

5:02 A.M.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He huffed, tossing his phone onto the bed as he stood up.

Jake stumbled to the bathroom, and turned on the shower, testing the temperature after he stripped out of his boxers and t-shirt. He stepped under the hot stream of water, humming at the wonderful heat that penetrated his tense muscles, forcing them to relax.

He needed to get to his studio and do some work before he headed to that charity event he had been invited to. Jake didn't really want to go, but it was an excuse to go out, and it was for a good cause so he decided to go. Since it was so early, he would be done by noon, so he probably had time to swing by the gym before he went home to get ready.

It was actually ridiculous how a two minute interaction with his ex could wreck him so completely. 'Its been years, Pitts! You need to get the fuck over it.' He thought to himself as he tipped his head back, soaking his hair.

Jake couldn't stop thinking about Andy. He looked so fucking beautiful. That's what pissed him off. If anything, Jake was even more attracted to the singer if it was actually possible. Andy had always been beautiful to be fair. Always walked around looking like a damn model, and was so humble about it too.

It wasn't like Andy was unaware of how attractive he was, he just didn't view it as something of importance. He wasn't completely wrong though, because his looks definitely weren't the thing Jake fell for.

Andy was kind to a fault, funny as hell, quiet, and unbelievably talented and creative. Andy was just so fucking good. That was the only way Jake could really put it into words. Andy was good, he was so much better than Jake deserved.

That's probably why they didn't work.

"You're hogging the hot water, asshole." Andy huffed teasingly.

Jake cracked an eye open to look at his lover, and reached out, gripping his hips to pull him against his chest, and turned so that Andy was now under the spray, making him sputter as water poured down his face without warning.

Jake laughed, leaning in to nip at his collarbone playfully.

"What? You wanted hot water." Jake said innocently, chuck against his skin.

Andy grumbled, but draped his arms across Jake's shoulders, tipped his head back to get the wet hair out of his face. "You suck."

"I mean, I can-." Jake started, hissing when Andy tugged at his hair. "Ow! Rude." He huffed, kissing up his neck to mouth at his jaw.

"I love you." Jake sighed into his ear, nuzzling at the side of his head.

"I love you more." Andy murmured, turning his head to kiss Jake softly.

Jake shook his head, trying in vain to rid his mind of the memory. He turned the faucet to cold, the shock of the temperature change pushing the air from his lungs.

He hated this.

If he had just told Taylor and Beth about the Tori situation, he wouldn't have had to gone to their wedding and then he wouldn't have run into Andy.