Tell All Your Friends 🥺

Jake was laying in bed, his phone balanced precariously on his pinky and resting on the palm of his hand as he scrolled through tiktok. It was a hotel day and he had gotten out of the several interviews that were scheduled for the day. CC had to do one, but the rest were all on Andy alone.

Sometimes it was nice that most media outlets wanted to talk to Andy specifically because that meant the rest of them could get out of the press bullshit. Andy was well spoken and very intelligent(though Jake knew better than most that Andy could be an absolute moron sometimes). He just had this uncanny knack for charming the shit out of interviewers.

Jake was more than fine with that though because it meant less work for him. Sometimes he felt bad for doing that to Andy, but he knew that he would survive. Jake just didn't enjoy interviews, he didn't like people asking questions about his personal life or his relationship status.

It's been the same for a decade now, but no one needed to know that. That was between him and Andy until they decided otherwise. Andy and Jake got married during the recording of their self titled record. The only people in attendance were a few trusted friends, their families, and their band(minus a particular member who wasn't worth mentioning). It was a beautiful ceremony and one of the happiest days of Jake's life.

Getting to marry the love of his life surrounded by every important person in his life was incredible. His mother tragically didn't live to see Jake and Andy get married, but she was so excited. She adored Andy so much.

Jake went to his camera roll and typed in the date to the search bar, pulling up the photos from that beautiful day. Jake's hair was so long. They had opted for matching leather jackets instead of tuxedos. Andy painted both of them with intricate designs, their initials, and the date. They got rings to wear in their everyday life, but decided to also get matching tattoos so that even when they couldn't wear their rings, they were still bonded.

Their anniversary was only a few days away. It was crazy to Jake that it had been ten years already.

Jake's favorite photo of the day was the two of them kissing with their backs to the camera, showing off their jackets. He definitely wanted to recreate that one with Andy. Unbeknownst to his darling husband, Jake actually brought the jackets on tour since he knew they would be on the road during their anniversary. Everyone in the band knew obviously, and the crew was aware(no NDAs for this one, but some descriptive threats from their bodyguard was more than enough to keep people quiet.)

Jake still laughed whenever he thought about how Lonny found out about him and Andy. Jake and Jinxx had came to one of Andy's solo shows and had come back stage to hang out before the set. Apparently Andy had put Lonny up to doing weird shit to them, convincing him that it was in fact normal.

Jake had thought Lonny was insane until his husband started laughing. Lonny kind of just looked around, unsure of what to do, but both Jake and Jinxx laughed, the ice immediately breaking.

"You're an asshole." Jake chuckled, looking at his husband in amusement.

"You knew that when you married me." Andy replied with an eyeroll, leaning in to kiss him.

Jake smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Andy's waist before he remembered who was standing there. His eyes snapped open and he pulled back, looking at Lonny who was currently gaping at them.

"Don't worry, we can trust Lonny." Andy said, kissing Jake on the cheek before looking at Lonny. "Yeah, we've been married for five years." He explained with a shrug.

Lonny seemed to finally snap out of his stupor, looking between them before smiling. "I'll be honest, I would've expected him and Jinxx first." He said, drawing a sharp laugh from Jinxx. "No, dude. I'm actually straight." The older man snorted.