The Grandparent of Lady Victoria Elizabeth Part Two

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill had a second child and son, Lord Richard Edward Howard in 2212, and he was the younger brother of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

As the rule goes, second sons never inherit anything and they must make it by themselves marry into a prominent family with a daughter that is an heiress with title and property and comes with a good dowry.

Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior was much like his favorite uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, who was his father's youngest brother and he married into the Percy family and he married the heiress to The Dukedom of Northumberland Territory on Star-Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior was not too concerned about arranging a match for his second son who was very handsome and he was more concerned when his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR fell in love with what he called a Petty gentry family with the Beck in 2225.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR met the very beautiful Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck in 2225, through his younger brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard and he fell in love with her, but when his father found out he laid down the law to his eldest son " You will not marry a petty aristocrat." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior states.

"Do I have to remind you what happened to your oldest uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard Il when he married without the consent of your grandfather." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his father ' "Father, You have two other sons. So disinherit me."

"I didn't bring up my eldest son to speak to me in this manner?" Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"What manner might that be old man?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"What right do you have to pass judgment on anyone and define who is an aristocrat or who isn't." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"You were the second son of the last Duke of Norfolk Territory, but I am sure that uncle is very happy in Bedford Territory with my aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte as I know that Lord William Carey will report your sorry rear-end to the United Federation of Planets if you disobey the prime directive set down by my great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard in 2165." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"What is wrong with Lord David Edward Christopher Beck, father?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

Lord Charles Andrew Senior has to think " I have nothing against the gentleman." Lord Charles Andrew SR explains " Lord Beck married into the Devereux family and through one of his granddaughters, is how he made his entrance into the aristocracy." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"Father. It is my understanding that my great-grandmother was a Devereux and her brother was Lord Richard Devereux and he married Lady Elizabeth Hastings and they have three children, a son, Lord Edward and two daughters Lady Lettice and Lady Philadelphia Devereux and it was Lord Edward daughter, Lady Essex that married Lord David Edward Christopher Beck and through her they had Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and a son Lord Edward Christopher Beck." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Edward Devereux had a son, Lord John Devereux and his wife, Lady Mary Grey have two children, but I don't know their names." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"My point exactly, Lord Mary is the eldest daughter of Lord George Grey, and he has a title and property and she came with a good dowry." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"Let me make this perfectly clear, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. You will call off this affair with Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.