Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV,

The last time Norfolk had a Duke of Norfolk Territory was in 2275 with Lord Andrew Charles Howard Senior who governed Norfolk Territory from 2275 until 2299 and now it is 125 years later and the great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard Senior ascends to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and he is the only son of the Late Lady Victoria Elizabeth, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and her husband, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III who governed Norfolk and Lancaster from 2340 until 2400.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth was 20 years old when she became Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III was also 20 year old and together they had three children, Lady Karissa Elizabeth who was supposed to succeed her mother passes the Dukedom to her younger brother so she can marry her second cousin, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V is 2358 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV is only 13 years old and Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles are only 38 years old and their youngest child, Lady Victoria Susan is only 8 years old.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth is still young at 38 years old and so is Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and they are not ready to abdicate to their 13 year old son, and he is not even married and can't marry until 2363 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III hasn't even looked around for a suitable bride for their only son, and now the heir apparent to a double dukedom of Norfolk Territory and Lancaster.

Lord Andrew Charles IV tells his father " Dad. I am going to pass Lancaster Territory to my sister, Lady Victoria Susan."

"I am fine with your sister governing the Dukedom of Lancaster since your great-great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort was the heiress in the first place." Lord Andrew Charles III tells his son.

"Your mother won't let your sister out of her sight." Lord Andrew Charles III tells his son, " She was heart-broken when Lady Karissa Elizabeth passed the Dukedom of Norfolk onto you."

"Don't worry my son, she will get over it." Lord Andrew Charles IV states, "The last Duke of Norfolk Territory was born 108 years old and it was your great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard Senior." Lord Andrew Charles III explains.

"It is high time that Norfolk is governed once again by a Duke and you will be that Duke as you are a male and female line descendant of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and two of his sons, Lord Frederick William II and Lord Charles Andrew Senior and their sons, Lord Charles Andrew JR, Lord Frederick William III, and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and their children, Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard Edward II and Lord Frederick William III and their children, Lady Elizabeth, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lord Richard Edward Howard III and their children, Lord Karissa, Lord Andrew Charles II, and Lord Frederick William IV and of course their children your mother and me." Lord Andrew Charles III states.

"You claim can't be disputed as you are the next rightful Duke of Norfolk Territory, but you are only 13 years old and I have to find you a suitable bride." Lord Andrew Charles III tells his son.

"It is a good thing that your great-grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane has passed away as she is much like your great-great-grandmother, Lady Karissa but I love her very much and that is why we named your oldest sister in her memory. She was very dear to your great-grandfather, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard." Lord Andrew Charles III states.

"I was only ten years old when she died as was your mother and it broke my grandfather's heart as well as my grandaunt's heart to lose their mother." Lord Andrew Charles III tells him.

"My dear son. You resemble your great-great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard Senior and he would be very proud to know that." Lord Andrew Charles III states.