The Second Cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III

Lord Andrew Charles Howard III is the son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard II and his wife, Lady Sarah Isabella Augusta Spencer-Churchill and he was the first child and only son, and was born in 2320 as Lord Andrew Charles Howard II was born in 2305 and married Lady Sarah Isabella Augusta Spencer-Churchill in 2318 and Lord Andrew Charles III was born in January of 2320 and Lady Karissa Ann gave birth to Lady Victoria Elizabeth in March of 2320.

Lord Andrew Charles II was the second son of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart, the heiress of Lennox Territory and his older brother, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard was the heir to the Dukedom of Lennox Territory and he married in 2318 to Lady Amalia of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach and in April Lord Alexander Charles Howard was born but Lord Andrew Charles III was his grandfather favorite great-grandson and Lady Victoria Elizabeth was Lord Andrew Charles favorite great-granddaughter, and they both favored him with his dark brown hair, medium skin, and brown eyes and when he went to visit his great-grandson and great-granddaughter in which his two eldest children, Lady Elizabeth and Lord Anthony would take them out to Lord Andrew Charles' country manor of Westminster.

Lord Andrew Charles would greet his two oldest children , Lady Elizabeth and his son, Lord Anthony and ask them " How is your mother?"

"Father. Mother is doing very well and she said that you are always welcome out at Beltane Manor." Lady Elizabeth tells him " Mother doesn't hate you and she told me to tell you not to be a stranger just you two have divorced."

"I don't want to intrude on your mother and my first cousin twice removed, " Lord Andrew Charles tells his children.

"How is Lord Andrew Charles II and Lady Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Lady Karissa is busy with Lady Frederick William Howard V." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"How is Lord Richard Edward III and IV?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Lord Richard Edward III and our son, Lord Richard Edward IV are very well." Lady Elizabeth asks.

"How is Lady Alexandrina, Lord Alexander Andrew and Lady Josephine Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"They are very well. Lord Alexander Charles is very well, father. Wouldn't you like to see your other great-grandson?" Lord Anthony asks.

"Later Lord Anthony. I really just want to see my two favorite great-grandchildren." Lord Andrew Charles confesses.

"They are two of the most beautiful children I have ever seen." Lord Andrew Charles tells his two oldest children.

"Dad. You have always had your favorite grandson and that is Lord Andrew Charles II and your favorite granddaughter is Lady Karissa Ann and your favorite great-granddaughter is Lady Victoria Elizabeth." Lord Anthony tells his father.

"I mean Lord Anthony. Look at these two fine children. They are the future of the Howard family through Lady Elizabeth, Lord Richard Edward,Lady Alexandrina, Lord Andrew Charles II, Lady Sarah Isabella Augusta, Lord Frederick William IV and you and Lord Andrew Charles III and Lady Victoria Elizabeth. They are the future of The Howard family." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Anthony.

Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Elizabeth and Lord Anthony " I have presents for my great-grandchildren."

Dad. Please don't spoil Lord Andrew Charles III. I don't want to have to answer to his father, ''Why are you spoiling his son?" Lord Anthony tells his father.

"Aren't I entitled to spoil my two favorite great-grandchildren like my two favorite grandchildren." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Please father. Lady Karissa knows you dote upon Lady Victoria Elizabeth." Lady Elizabeth tells her father.