The Other Great-Parents -

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is the third child and oldest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was born on June 21, 2280 out at Beltane Manor and upon his birth he was created Duke of Lancaster Territory.

The Duke of Lancaster Territory belonged to his paternal great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Edmund Beaufort and his eldest daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort married Lord Frederick William Howard in 2182 but before she passed the Dukedom to her brother, Lord Thomas Beaufort and his grandson had no children and so it reverted back to Lady Jeanette Virginia great-great-grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard who was her son's eldest great-grandson,Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lady Karissa describes her beloved oldest son with this song written by Burt Bacharach/ Hal David and sung by The Carpenters. "Close to You."

Why do birds suddenly appear

Every time you are near?

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

Why do stars fall down from the sky

Every time you walk by?

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together

And decided to create a dream come true

So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town

Follow you all around

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together

And decided to create a dream come true

So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town

Follow you all around

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

Wa, close to you

Wa, close to you

Ha, close to you

La, close to you

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Burt Bacharach / Hal David

(They Long to Be) Close to You lyrics © BMG Rights Management

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard wasn't much a fighter and he was much like his older sister, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory and he preferred peace and quiet and while he was growing up the other boys would bully, but when his eldest uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III heard about the other boys bully his nephew, he came to his defense and he taught his nephew to defend himself and when the boys approached him again, Lord Anthony Christopher gave one of the boys a cross punch cross his jaw and the little punk fell to his rear-end and all the other little punks fled and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III calls out " Go tell your damn fathers and I am here waiting to crack the skulls."