The Daughter Who Got Away

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard is the eldest child and daughter of Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and she is the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-daughter of Lord Patrick William Howard through two of his sons, Lord Frederick William II, Lord Andrew Charles Senior and through their sons, Lord Frederick William Howard III, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Richard Edward Senior and their sons, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lord Andrew Charles and their children, Lady Elizabeth, Lord Anthony, Lord Frederick William IV and Lady Karissa and their children, Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles III.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth also had Stuart blood in her veins, Spencer-Churchill blood too, and she was mostly Howard starting Lord Patrick William Howard and his son, Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and their sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and his younger brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and their sons, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lord Frederick William Howard and their children, Lady Elizabeth, Lord Anthony Christopher, and Lord Frederick William Howard III and their children, Lady Karissa, Lord Andrew Charles II and Lord Frederick William IV whose children Lady Victoria Elizabeth married Lord Andrew Charles Howard III.

Lord Frederick William II is the eldest grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior is Lord Patrick William Howard second grandson, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and Lord Frederick William Howard III are his great-grandsons, and Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard Edward Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard IV are his great-great-grandsons, and Lady Elizabeth, Lord Anthony, and Lord Richard Edward Howard III are his great-great-great-grandchildren, and Lord Andrew Charles II and Lady Karissa Ann are his great-great-great-great-grandchildren and Lord Andrew Charles III and Lady Victoria Elizabeth are his great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren, making Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter through both Lord Frederick William Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and their sons and daughters.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard is the seventh generation of Lord Patrick William Howard who had to flee Pre-World War Three Planet Earth on April 30, 2153 and with several other families from Europe they boarded the USS Excalibur from Heathrow International Airport in London, England.

The following day , May 1, 2153, ECON desecrated Beltane Day but Odin got the ECON back good only after they destroyed Planet Earth when they launched the first Nuclear weapon and over six billion lives ended without notice at 11:30 PM EST and while everyone slept.

This is what transpired while Lord Patrick William Howard and his entourage headed for Star-Base 12

The war was preceded by the Eugenics Wars and the Second Civil War, all of which were sometimes regarded as parts of a single escalating conflict. It resulted in the deaths of some 30% of the Human population, at least six hundred million people, and the extinction of six hundred thousand species of animals and plants. By the end, most of the major cities had been destroyed and there were few governments left.

Lord Patrick William Howard and his entourage landed on Star Base 12 on April 30, 2159 but the first arrival arrived on Star-Base 12 on February 1, 2153 approximately three months before World War III started on May 1, 2153.

It took Lord Patrick William Howard who was born in 2130 and his wife, Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux who was born in 2132 about three years to help the other families erect the homes and finally Lord Patrick William Howard completed his own home of Norfolk Estate on Star Base 12 in 2164 and in 2165, Lord Frederick William Howard was born, along with Lord Phillip Carey and Lady Jeannette Virginia and Lady Dorothy Hastings and all of them married each other in 2183 and their two sons, Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lord William Phillip Carey arrived and in 2170, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard was born and Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey and in 2170, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior arrived in 2185 and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard in 2190 along Lord James Alexander Stuart and Lord John Hastings, and 2195 Lord Richard Devereux had a son, Lord Edward Devereux and in 2199, a daughter, Lady Essex Devereux.

Through many of these families is how the Howard, Carey's and Devereux and Spencer-Churchill's and Stuarts became related, but in 2270, a young American girl appears from Post War World Planet Earth, Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell arrives on Star-Base 12 and she catches the eye of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Richard William Carey and they are all first cousins twice removed through Lord Frederick William Howard through one of his children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and through her Lord Patrick William Howard legacy through four oldest children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Duchess of Bedford Territory.

Lord Patrick William Howard legacy continues to govern Star Base 12 and he is never forgotten as he is recorded in the annual as The Good Duke of Norfolk Territory and his great-great-great-granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, The Golden Age Duchess of Star-Base 12.