Lady Jermaine Alexandra Howard,

It is 140 years after the death of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell, her great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter ascends to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory as the 5th Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Jermaine Alexandra Howard is the -great-granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard V through his deceased granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Beltane Howard and she is his great-granddaughter, and she resembles her late great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles as his grandson, Lord Andrew Howard II did, as well as his great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles III and his great-granddaughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth and their two children, Lady Karissa Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles IV and his son, Lord Andrew Charles V and his daughter, Lady Florence and her granddaughter, Lady Jermaine Alexandra Howard.

Lady Jerri Alexei Howard as her friends call her becomes the 5th Duchess of Norfolk Territory after her grandmother, Lady Florence Clara Howard as her own mother, Lady Elizabeth Beltane Howard deceases her mother, and leaves Lady Jermaine in the care of her mother, Lady Florence Clara Howard.

Lady Jermaine is only five years old when both of her parents die in an accident on Star-Base 12 and the only mother she knows is Lady Florence Clara and Lord Charles Stanhope.

Lady Jerri is well loved and she is cherished by her grandmother, Lady Florence Clara and she was born in 2460 and she is well educated and everyone loves her and she has a bubbly personality but she is well protected by her grandmother, as she is the heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Florence Clara teaches her grandchildren and prepares her for the day she will one day become the fifth Duchess of Norfolk Territory and she tells her about Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-nee Carey nee Lowell, and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory who are her direct ancestors along with her great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard V, and her great-great-grandmother, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and her great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Ann Howard and her great-great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Jermaine Alexandra Howard tells her grandmother " Grandma when I marry I am going to name my daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Howard."

"I think your great-great-great-great-grandmother would love that very much as she named her daughter after her own mother." Lady Florence Clara tells her granddaughter.

"I think that the name Karissa is very beautiful." Lady Jermaine tells her grandmother.

"I think that your great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles, was attracted to your great-great-great-great- great- grandmother because of her name and she was indeed different and she wasn't afraid of him." Lady Florence tells her granddaughter.

"I know I will name my daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Victoria Howard." Lad Jermaine tells her grandmother.

"She will honor all the women of her family, Lady Karissa, her daughter, Lady Elizabeth and her granddaughter, Lady Victoria." Lady Jermaine tells her grandmother.

Faithful to her word when Lady Jermaine Alexandra Howard married Lord Edward Albert Christian Spencer-Churchill in 2480 and in 2482 she gave birth to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Victoria Howard and a second daughter, in 2485, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill.

Lady Jermaine Alexandra Howard became the fifth Duchess of Norfolk Territory in 2490 at the death of her grandmother, Lady Florence Clara Howard.

Lady Jermaine Alexandra Howard carries Lord Patrick William Howard's legacy into the 25th century.