❆ 4: team 7

Hiding in the shadows waiting for one of the kids to attack Kakashi for the bell was more tedious than I thought. I don't want to attack while another is already fighting Kakashi, a two on one at this level would be unfair. Or is that what Kakashi wants? It's hard to figure out this sensei thing it's something I wasn't planning on doing quite frankly.

My test wasn't nearly as hard as this.

•••
Some years ago

"Now Shiba!"

A younger Kaida around the age of 11, jumps from the trees with Shiba not far behind her. Her mother, Chouka Miyazaki, looks up at her daughters attempt to blind side her. To Chouka's right is Ken Masuda attempting to throw a series of flying kunais towards Chouka's direction at the same time.

"Too slow." Chouka simply flips out the way and makes her way to the nearest rock.

"Oh no!" Kaida realizes Chouka left her spot and tons of kunai were aiming for her once she lands. "Kaida move out the way!" Ken screams realizing what he's done, Chouka moved way faster than he anticipated and now he was going to hurt the love of his life.

"Wind carry justsu!" A soft voice screams out from a bush, it was Akina Nomura. She was another candidate for team 5.

A gust of wind moves Kaida out the way just in time and she lands on the ground with a thud.

"Silly kids, it's not smart to yell out when your trying to be stealthy." Chouka chuckles.

"Isn't it?" Kaida giggles.

"Huh?" Chouka realizes Shiba never landed.

A yowl from a cat is heard in the distance, "MISS MIYAZAKI!!" Tae, her animal spirit Cat is caught by his scruff in Shiba's mouth.

"Nothing personal Tae, I'll pay you back splendidly when we get home." Shiba says.

"Tae!!" Chouka screams.

"Pay attention!!" Kaida spins in the air and kicks her mother in the chin sending her flying.

"Now Ken!" Kaida yells out. Ken wraps Chouka's body up in a chain and to finish off Akina comes out of hiding and locks the chain. Thus, completing their team assignment.

Chouka shakes off the pain and catches her breath. "Congrats you three, we are officially team 5 and you all pass."

"Yeah!!" The three of them cheer.

"I finally get to be with my love Kaida!" Ken then hugs Kaida tightly.

Kaida then pulls his arm and sends him flying to a tree, "IN YOUR DREAMS!"

Akina and Chouka laugh. "If it's alright with your parents I would love to take you all out for our first team dinner of many, how does that sound?" Chouka asks.

"Yeah let's go! I'm starving come on Shiba and Tae!" Kaida grabs Akina's hand and runs with her.

"Wait Kaida what about Ken?" Akina asks looking at him worriedly.