❆ 8: copy ninja

Hopping off the boat; the rest of the team, Mr.Tazuna, and I have finally made it to Mr. Tazuna's village. It was surrounded by streams and rivers, as expected for the Land of Waves. The sound of seagulls were in the background of my thoughts as Mr. Tazuna takes me out my thoughts.

"Now take me to my home, and I mean get me there in one piece!" He scowls out.

"With pleasure..." I grumble and begin to walk ahead. The rest of them follow behind with the patter of their footsteps on the dirt road.

Kakashi catches up next to me and sighs loudly. I raise my eyebrow ignoring him as I continue to look straight. He sighs again annoying me to try and get my attention.

"Need anything Kakashi?" I ask him.

"You know the next ninja they're going to send are going to jonin." He responds.

"Yeah that, or assassins." I responded back to him and I continue looking straight.

"What makes you say assassins?" He questions me with interest.

"I don't put it past Gato to pull all the tricks to make this bridge not happen. When Suki and I were gathering intel on this guy he doesn't just use ninjutsu, he uses very skilled assassins as well. So therefore we need to be on the lookout for any assassin tricks." I put on a more serious tone.

"I see.." he sighs again. He seems to hesitate for a moment but the continues the conversation, "I didn't know you worked with the Anbu so closely."

"Hm? What do you mean?" I ask him, finally turning to face him. He was looking at me with a friendly yet content gaze trying to make me comfortable to talk to him. Which was a different aura than any other time we have spoken since becoming captain and co captain for team 7.

"Well you mention Suki Senju a lot and she was apart of the Anbu for sometime before she disappeared and or went rogue. So I assumed you worked with the Anbu a lot." He mentions.

"Ever since the I became a jonin, the Hokage just assigned me more missions with someone who could keep me balanced I guess and keep up with me. I became a jonin not that long after I became a chunin which is why I worked with Suki a lot since our skills were up to par with each other. She just so happened to worked closely with Danzo and the Anbu," I explained to him.

"Understood."
"Good." I go back to walking in silence. Then I began to think.

"Why did you join the Anbu, Kakashi?" I asked him.

There was now felt tension between us as soon as I asked that question. He almost seems to freeze in pain and instantaneous flashbacks hitting him at once.

Before he could answer, Naruto throws a kunai knife in a random direction into a bush as we were talking. "Over there!" Naruto shouts.

The group makes a collective noise as we wait for something to pop out. Of course... nothing does come out.

"Oh it was just a mouse." He says.

"Mouse? Yeah right, everyone can see through your stupid act it's embarrassing!" Sakura reprimands him.

"Stop trynna scare me to death!" Mr Tazuna crankily barks at him.

"Naruto do you not understand how dangerous that is throwing kunai around?!" I yell at him.

"No wait over there!" He throws another one into another random bush.

"That's it Naruto!" Sakura then hits him on the head.
"Ow why'd you do that someone is following us!" He says in pain.

Kakashi and I go over to the bush to see if something is over there and we both see a white snow rabbit grasping his heart from shock. "ITS A RABBIT" I rush over to it and hold it in my arms.