𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 28

-𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽-

---------------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

Jungkook's eyes roamed on her delightful face.
Her face is shining with happiness. His eyes move down on her lips. The way her lips are aparting in order to talk.
Its been 20 minutes she is still talking with her ahjumma sitting on the bed.
His gaze slip down his eyes capture the mole on her collarbone.
He smirk,
His gaze silp down more her heavy pulmps capture his whole attention.
He bitted his lips looking her body shamelessly.

Yn's hand clench onnher shorts hearing her ahjumma's word.

Juliet : yn.. Don't worry.. I am taking good care of your mother.

Yn : b-but.. Where i-is she..i want to-to talk wit-with he-her.

Juliet : she is in her room.. But Her fever is high.. I don't know how she got fever.

Yn : ple-please take care of mo-mommy..

Juliet : yes.. Yn i will.. When you are coming to meet us.

Yn : i-i do-dont know.

Yn utter in low tone. Her tone was sad.
After 15 minutes yn hang up the phone.

[ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴏɴɢ :
Jaana ve - ʙʏ ᴀʀɪᴊɪᴛ sɪɴɢʜ]

She look down at her lap and control her tears. She wanted to talk with her mother. But she didn't talk with her.
Her poor heart again shattered because of her mother. Her heart clench after knowing her mother is sick.
She is in her world not knowing her devil husband is gazing at her with hawk eyes.
She came out of her world when her ears hear,

Jungkook : amor..

She lift her head up and look at his direction.

His corner of lips tugged up looking at her innocence gaze.

Jungkook : love.. Come here.

He ordered her in soft tone. She nodded her head and get down off bed and walk towards him.

She stand infront of him. Her head was low.
She slowly forward her hand towards him to give him his phone back.
He took his phone back put it on side.
She turn around to leave but he capture her wrist in his low grip. He drag her body towards him causing girl to land on his lap she lowly gasp.as soon her body came on to his control he wrapped his strong arms around her waist. Her body jiggle because of his action.
She put her palms on his chest to maintain lil distance. But he pull her more close towards his body. Jungkook put his head on her neck. His nose hit her body smell. Smell of soap and power. Her fragrance not heavy like perfume but calm and sweet. His body get relaxed.