Breakdown

Shadows Pov:

   Me and Rouge were back to our place, before I can even hear Rouge I Choas Controlled again with the little energy I had to a tree house that me and cream made. It took a lot of effort and time to make it and to get furniture into the tree house. I smiled even though I felt on edge, remembering the big grin on her face after we finished making it, which was worth the scolding I got from Vanilla for bringing her home a bit late.

     I grabbed a nicely folded blanket and tucked my self in. I felt horrible, more than ever before. I can just imagine how angry and disappointed Rouge would be making me tear up but I also knew Rouge would understand how overwhelmed I feel. My mind kepted going back and forth of what she would think of me when I came back which I felt like I was in the brink to insanity. I hated the back and forth from logical and emotional my brain would do making me feel dizzy at times.

  My brain felt exausted from the burst out, my eyes were a bit puffy because I cried a bit too much that I would like to admit. The exausten made my eyes feel heavy but I tried to resist the urge to sleep. I could feel my eyes closing as I drifted to sleep making me feel calmer and secured as I slept in the conformable blanket but I knew I couldn't stay asleep for long as I heard footsteps of tree branches and twigs being snapped along with the russling of leafs.

Sonic Pov:

    "Cream remember, we can't stay in the tree house too long or Vanilla will get upset." I said to Cream as we were locating the treehouse of hers.

    "But Mr Sonic, there are so many cool thing in there I have to show you all the wonders it has in there plus don't forget that Cheese can't stay for long too!" Cream giggled and took a hold of my hand. 

    "Fine but we still have get back before Amy is done with her pastries." I sighed knowing if I do not get there by that time I'll owe her a date sometime later this week along with the other ones.

    As much as I like Amy as a friend her dates really exaust my brain from hearing her talk so much about her own life making me feel like her portable dairy at times. I do really enjoy her company making me pretty joyful at times but I would hope she would settle in a bit.

    "Chao!"

    I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Cheese wave thier hand in front of my face. 

    "Yeah, yeah I'm listening cheese" I rolled my eyes till I saw the TreeHouse Cream was talking about before.

    It was pretty big and nicely parted away from the other trees to not disturb them as it glowed in the setting sun.

   "Cream did you do this all by myself?" I said pretty surprised how professional it looked despite being a tree house.

   "I had help from Cheese and Mr Shadow, it took us a pretty long time to make it though!" I looked at her confused as why would Shadow take time out of his already bussy schedule to help Cream out for such a long period time, though he does kinda have a soft spot for kids, especially Cream.

     I brushed it off as I waited for Cream to put down the ladder from above. Cream and Cheese gave me a thumbs up from the top of the TreeHouse telling me that I could climb up now. As I climbed each section of the ladder I heard Cream talking to someone familiar that I recognized.

Cream Pov:

    I looked around the TreeHouse with Cheese looking around for things me and Mr Sonic can do together! 

    "Chao, Chao!" I saw Cheese pulling on a blanket that reveled a hedgehog with red crismen eyes underneath the blanket then I noticed who it was. 

   "Mr Shadow! What are you doing here?" I nudged him to wake up and so he did, standing up tall yawning after I assume a good nap.

   "Hey Cream what brings you here today?"Mr Shadow asked while trying to neat out his quills from his nap which I found funny

    "I'm gonna be play a few games or activities with Mr Sonic!" I said excitingly which was soon over as I saw him agitated while looking at Mr Sonic giving me a bad feeling about this.