Chapter 7

I rested to catch my breath. I pulled a shard of glass out of my shin as I yelped in pain. "AHHH!!! Ah! Ouch! Aww..better." She was relieved. I cut my sleeve off my shirt to stop the bleeding. I wasn't bleeding too badly, but I didn't want the dilemma to escalate.

     I looked up at the sun in the sky that was fading behind the gloomy fog. "Sometimes the best way to win is to-" A talking head was uttered words in front of me. "Woah! Who are you?" I stumbled. "I'm a visitor here. Don't blame me...this place is just a provoking death trap. What brings you here honey?" The man questioned curiously. "My name is franky.." His body is still in one piece. But his head stood out. "I was here before but came back again for an investigation. These police officers came with me and they were all assassinated by some toxic arachnids. My husband and I came here before. We made it out alive as a couple. Then, when he was going on a separate trip on his own time, plane with passengers including him was hijacked by some kind of creature..or what ever it was. I am not going to-" I stopped speaking as my sixth sense started ringing. "Oh my gosh.." I blurted. "What? Do you see your husband Scott? Or did you find that sadistic mastermind, Adam Stevens?" Frank coughed up some dirt. "My husbands dead. Adam is somewhere on this island. I want to find him and murder him just like his minions did to my husband..." Elizabeth glowered. "Hang on..you have to watch out. They are watching you!" Frank is slowly dying. "Who is watching me?" Elizabeth asks. "THEY ARE...watching you! Get out of here!! It was like a light that could not shine in the darkness." Franky dies.