Chapter 9

I crawled to the back of the island. I was relieved at the fact that I got out of the cornfields alive and awake!!! One bad thing happens after another...I eventually found open space near the water...I was also relieved that I did not go near the waters edge due to a sign stating :No swimming area.

I mean what worse is there besides the water? It clearly says that...Not to swim.

I then saw some water move back and fourth furiously as I panted. My sense picked up this sound that was coming out in the distance. The waves started to draw back into the ocean. They did not crash inward to shore. A wall of water reached as high as the hotel and it stayed that way as some force was holding it there. I slowly got up to my knees. I eventually made it back to my feet.

I looked to my left and Adam Stevens waves to me from a distance. "NO!!!" I screamed. He waves the typhoon towards my direction. My only hope...the bridge. "Your not alone Elizabeth,"  A ghost with blue skin and green clothes said. "You will be here on this rock...FOREVER!!!!"

THAT DOES IT! I JUST RAN THROUGH THE GHOST LIKE IT WAS NOT THERE!!!!!! THE WAVE BEHIND ME CRASHED ONTO SHORE. IT WIPED OUT THE CROPS IN THE CORN FEILD. I KEPT RUNNING FOR MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TINY OFFICE WAS DEMOLISHED....I JUST RAN INTO A PARKING LOT WERE THERE WAS NOTHING BUT DIRT. "At least I'm farther away.." I acknowledged.