Chapter 11

I opened my eyes.......

     I struggled to move...

"What is this?" I asked aloud.

I looked to see what was ahead of me. It was a gigantic room. It was the theater. What kind of tricks were going to go down this time? "You know, there used to be shows that entertained audiences. Let's see what I can do to please these people." Adam smiled.

Adam looked as though he went through a whole lot too...but he wasn't done yet either. His hands are slashed and his greasy black hair was all messy. Red fumes came from the ceiling above...he sniffed it. I looked to my right. There were theater seasons being pressed on. "People want to cheer! And we are going to make them proud!" Adam said, grabbing a knife.

I was strapped on a wheel. Adam hands a knife to a cloaked guy with his hood ripped up a bit. His teeth were showing from underneath his old cheeks. "That's clever.." I grunted. More of his sick antics coming my way...well I hope this audience really came here for a phenomenal show then!!!!!

"Are you ready???!!!!" Adam Stevens bellowed. Hissing filled the entire place and I was waiting for the show to stop. It was not. Adam walked over to her. "Now now...Don't struggle Elizabeth Roman. You will only ruin the production!" Adam instructed me. The straps got tighter.

Stevens grabbed the end of the wheel. With a strenuous spin, my world was doing more 360s than ever. The cloaked man released each blade and time stopped. Shards of metal pierced the wheel, nearly missing me. All the ghosts start laughing which sounded like gasping. The cloaked man throws the last knife as it almost hits my arm. "That almost hit me you crazy kook!" I yelled, glancing at Adam Stevens.

Adam puts a knife to my neck and..."Not this time," I grinned. I pulled a latch from the handle that I was restrained on and I fell from the wheel.

The cloaked dagger thrower ran towards me with two knifes. I pushed Adam into the guy and...STAB!!

Blood came rushing out of his abdominal area and poured onto the floor. His jacket was soaked with nothing but crimson. My sixth sense turned on when I felt the presence of other people surrounding me...THEY ARE TRULY COMING FOR ME....THEIR COMING FOR YOU...THEIR COMING FOR YOU....THIS IS WERE I AM GOING TO BE TORN APART....

My arm was being tugged. I tripped and fell to the floor.

The stage start to get ripped apart. Wooden tiles come flying towards my direction. I heard sounds of crashing and thrashing happening in the seating areas. The ghosts were going insane....rrrrraaaahhhhhh......oooooooo.....ooooooooo.......

All the seats were picked up by the sinister intensity that was being created. The white screen on stage started flickering repetitively. The lights in the room bobbled on and off as I was being pulled into the seating row.

Adam did not have that much strength left in him. He was on his back breathing slowly.

The cloaked guy ran off stage...and was right near me!!