Chapter 13 Y/N vs Ghostface

"BUT YOU DIED! I SAW YOU!"

Andrew: I faked my death

I was taken back and I remember my grandpa words,

Grandpa: It's always the closes people next to you that are the culprit. Betrayal shatters the trust you had in others and leaves you feeling like you're all on your own. When a person close to you violates your trust, it calls everything into question and provides no easy answers. You can recover from a lot of wrongs, but betrayal is hard to process...

"....you killed my grandpa"

Andrew: My intention was to kill you!

"......I know I've been a bad friend lately but isn't this a bit much? What the hell!?"

Andrew: oh I don't know... Maybe because you wouldn't stop being with her!

"Her? ......Emily?"

Andrew: My plan was to kill you then our 'friends' than afterwards I would go to the police station and say ghostface kidnapped me and I'll be there for her and we'll be together

"...wait... you're been trying to kill me over some stupid girl!?"

Andrew: that's not the only reason. Your a dumb fuck too!

I kicked his leg and I grabbed a lamp and threw at him but I missed. He looked at me and tried to stab me with his knife and but I moved and I grabbed his arm and hit it and he dropped his knife. He grabbed me and slammed my head on the kitchen counter repeatedly. He then threw me on the ground and tried to choke me. I hit his throat and kicked him off. I got uo and saw the knife. I ran towards it and I grab it and I stab into Andrew hand and it goes through his hand and he lets out a scream. I got and that's when one of the police officer came in injured who was probably attacked by Andrew. Andrew threw the knife at the officer head killing him. I tackled Andrew and he punched me off. I was on the ground and I was crawling towards the knife and when I grabbed it Andrew hit my hand with his boot. I tried to get him off but he kicked me. I landed near the police officer and I saw the pistol. I grabbed it and shot Andrew in the chest. He fall down. I got up and I saw the police officer and my family come in and they saw the aftermath. I told them what happened and as soon as I finished Andrew jumped up and screamed. I shot at him multiple times in the chest but it had no effect.

Andrew: YOU CAN'T KILL ME! YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

I then had on bullet left and I shot him in the head killing him...... A few days later and all the news was talking about was how I stopped ghostface. Eventually me and Emily started to date. Hopefully I can live my life now....