I Really Like You!

----Dabi pov----

I'm really am FUCKIN THINGS UP! I really need to apologize! Okay think dabi think! Everything was going so good! Okay calm down. Just take a moment and breathe. Shiggy like flowers! Maybe I can give him some flowers as an apology! But I have no money. Damn. Oh I know! Shoto he always has money! This is good but how am I gonna get it. Maybe I can ask him to cash app it to me.

Ugh why is this so frustrating!  Okay just get him to cash app it. And I'll go to the store in my disguise. Let me get it.

K! I'm my disguise. Now shoto.

"Sho. How much cash app you got and can you send me 20?"

"What was that 2000,?"

"What no I said-"

"Here have it on cash! I don't need it. Now if you excuse me, I'm getting ready for my date!"

"Shoto you gay whore. Thanks lil b"

"Uh huh."

I walk out of our room as he finishes putting his lipstick one. God he so fuckin gay! But I still love him no matter what! Hell I'd kill some one over him! And toga. Maybe shigaraki I haven't figured it out yet. Yeah definitely shig.

    I walked on the mall. I see a nearby flower store. I might as well just give him some other stuff. And of course the rest of the league. I see a paint shop too. I just wanted to get him some paint since that's what he likes.

   I walk in just to see the cheater himself. So I decided to lie about my quirk and go up to Midoriya.

"You cheated didn't you!"

"Huh! EXUSE ME RANDOM PERSON!"

"Uh I'm so sorry! I can't control my quirk! My bad! I just need to- Shoto cried for weeks! HE LOVED YOU! Huh I'm so s-s sorry!" After that I pretend to cry.

"Oh no don't cry I perfectly understand! I have an uncontrollable quirk to! Well sometimes!"

"Curse me!" I knew that bokugou was dating a dude name kirishima so I mentioned that to izuku.

"Kirishima wouldn't be happy katsuki! Now would he! I'm sorry!" I said running of out of the paint store. I started walking after that. That until I saw Kurogiri at the food court! He turned to me our eyes met. He started walking twords me. Shit what do I do what do I do!

"Jacob" he said. My name was Jacob for my disguise. And of course Kurogiri's is mom or Trisha.

"Mom hey! Huh I was out getting uh Nicole something and the others." Nicole being shigaraki.

"You coming home with me after you get your stuff!"

"Yes ma'am." I sigh in relief knowing in the car we is gonna ask why I wanted to bye everyone something. And why I put shigaraki first!

----time skip----

"So why did you want to get things for the league?"

"I just...... I just thought it would be nice! You know maybe get to know everyone better!"

"Mhm. So I have a question. Are you with toga?"

"HELL NO. Oh excuse my language. Um no. She's like a sister to me soooooo....... Why ask?"

"You might have a chance once I tell Tomura!" He said and smiled

"Don't mess it up!"

He shouldn't have said that because that exactly what I did!

"Hey dabi!" Shigaraki said haply.

"Hey so uh what I was tryna say -uh-uh a few days ago. Or was it today? He he can't remember uh!"

"It's fine take your time!" He said childishly. Great!

"Age regression right?"

"Um no! What the hell! I was just tryna be nice! But it's fine!"

"Damnit!"

"Damnit WHAT!?. You like me better when I'm all STUPID AND DISABLED!

"What no that not wha-"

"NO I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY! YOU LIKE MS BETTER WHEN IM A SEVEN YEAR OLD IDIOT!"

"What hell no! I-"

"SO YOU DON'T LIKE ME AT ALL! I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS BEFORE LETTING YOU IN!!

"Wait Tomura IM SORRY! I - I - I REALLY LIKE YOU! WAIT! I-"

TELL IT TO ME WHEN IM DEAD! MAYBE YOU'LL LIKE ME BETTER THEN!"

"Tomura wait!"

" Shut up! I'm better if I'm disabled aren't I! Is that the reason why you wanna date me! CAUSE YOU CAN GET 100 DOLLARS OF MY DISABILITY CHECK!!! SO YOU CAN HELP ME DO THINGS I CANT! RIGHT RIGHT!"

I didn't know what to do! So I did the only thing I had left in my mind. Like I said a few days ago. I wanna touch those lips. So I did so only to get kicked in the nuts!

"YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT! DON'T COME NEAR ME EVER AGAIN!"

He broke out of my grin and ran to his room. I saw a hint of something pink and blue on the wall. Maybe it's about like cotton candy or something. I think walking away in tears. I hate myself. Now I can see why endeavor never wanted me.

So sad! My dumb ass almost cried making this! Any way next chapter! Bye bye