Adoption

No no no. Don't worry Einokai isn't going to be adopted out.

---- toga's pov----

"Tomura! I WANT A BABY!" I yell as me and tomura were watching tv on the couch.

"Shh! Einokai is sleeping. If you wake her up, I'm gonna kill you! You don't know how long it take me and dabi to get her to go to sleep!"

"I know. But I wanna baby now! I don't wanna wait so long though. How about we adopt one!"

As me and tomura agree and disagree about whether I should get a child or not, shoto walks into the kitchen. He looked depressed Soni asked him what's up.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Do you wanna hold Einokai?" Tomura suggested.

"She is sleeping and i-"

"I don't care! Come hold her!" Tomura demanded. I watch as he picked up Einokai so carefully. Now I know what I gotta do.

We talked while Einokai was peacefully sleeping. Tomu doesn't understand how much I want a baby! I. Want. One!

"Tomura! I'll take gooooood care of them! I promise!"

"Go talk with dabi or Kurogiri about that."

I go up to talk to dabi. He was sleeping. The urge to draw on his face is extremely high. But I know if I do it he will kill me. Also tomura's autism has been kicking back in.(someone commented that and I just wanna say thank you 😊)

I tap on his shoulder as he looks up at me. He looks funny when he is mad.

"Me and tomura have been arguing."

"And? I can't help that unless he is here."

"Well.....I want a baby and he said no. Why is that?"

"It'll be a raisin the time it gets home! Your gonna suck the life out of it!" He said terrified and angry.

"Huh! Will not! And I want a boy! Maybe! Nevermind..." I say as a random horrible sweet home Alabama thought came to my mind.(no offense to the people in Alabama!)

He looked mad. Like really mad. I guess he knew what I was about to say. He said no and I slouch to  my room. I just want a baby! Why is that so hard to ask for!

-------------------------------------------------------------time skip

I woke up to the sound of crying. It was weird. Like there were two cry's. One of a girl and one of a boy. I walked down stairs to see tomura holding a baby boy and dabi holding baby stuff.

"Surprise! Heh heh. You have a baby." Tomu said tiredly.

"YAY! I HAVE A CHILD!" I yell jumping up and down. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi! Aren't you a cutie! I'm gonna name you..........MIBURIN TOGA!"

Don't ask why Miburin. It was the first thing that came to mind. But I love him. He looks different then Einokai. Guess he is about five four months. Let's confirm!

"How old is Miburin?"

"Five months. Einokai hers is only three weeks."

"Miburin....I love youuu" I say as he smiled and laughed. He is perfect! But what would Ochaco think?

513. Plot twist! Haha! Also I have to do a project! And I have to put 150 potatoes into these small squares! And the project is in math! WHAT DOES POTATOES HAVE TO DO WITH MATH!