Break in

---- Dabi pov---

It was in the middle of the night. Me and shig already had chosen Einokai's room. It was down the hall. I woke up to a strange sound. It was like.....steps.

I wake up shig just in case. And of course he is grouchy! We had kept endeavor in our basement for the past months. We made sure to feed him though!

I know whats about to happen. It's not pretty either! Twice couldn't find his phone and we found a phone in the basement today. So yeah, endeavor called backups.

"Tomu. TOMU!"

"What!"

"The heros are here! I already texted everyone to get ready."

"Well ok. What's the plan? What's my position?"

"You! Have no position! You're not going out there just so you can get you and Einokai killed!" I whisper yell to him.

"Why do you treat me like I'm handy cap or something!"

As soon as tomu yelled that out, the steps stoped. I'm pretty sure everyone was now in fighting stances so this should be an easy catch. I just don't know how many there are. And if anything UA is probably here as well.

'toga you ready?'

'yep! What about tomu?'

'he is sobbing in the sheets.'

'oh.'

"Hey tomu. Look you can have a position. When we are all done, you can do what you did to endeavor."

"I rather stay in the fucking closet. Away from you!"

And with that he got up and walked to the closet not daring to look back. As soon as his hand touched the knob. Our door came flying open smoke surrounding it. I couldn't see ANYTHING!

"GIVE UP NOW! THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'LL TAKE A BREATHE!"

" Heh. I liked to see you try. Katsuki Bakugo!

"Huh!?"

Guy thinks he's tuff against my flames? I think not! I blasted flames his way. He backed back and almost fail downstairs. Since everyone else was down stairs I decided to join them.

---- Midoriya pov----

I can't believe shoto actually is a villain now! At first I thought it was a joke. But no! It's for real! The way he looks at me. I know that I did wrong. But this isn't what I expected him to do after it!

"Shoto. Why?"

"Why what!?"

"Why the hell did you decide to become a villain!"

"If you don't know shit! Don't talk it! That reason is safe with me and the rest of them!"

"WHAT THE HELL! THIS ISN'T YOU! YOU WERE NEVER THIS WAY! YOU ALWAYS WERE AMBITIOUS AND DETERMINED!"

"DEAR GOD! YOU SOUND LIKE A DAMN PICK ME GIRL!"

"BECAUSE I CARE!"

"YOU DIDN'T CARE WHEN YOU CHEATED!

"Ooooooooooooh!"*toga*

"TOGA SHUT UP! WHEN DID YOU CARE MIDORIYA!"

"I CARED EVERYDAY! IM SORRY!"

"NO YOUR NOT!"

*Boku*" ENOUGH! Done with the petty shit! WHERE IS YOUR LEADER!

"You are not to mess with Tomura!"

*Boku* "Oh shut it icy hot! YOU! BURNT FACE! WHERE IS HE AT! ILL BLAST YOU AND HIM TO SHREDS!"

*Dabs* " As a crew member why would I tell you! Tomura is in a safe place! Very secure! High tech security matter of fact. This place is bigger than this! So try and find it!"(it's a closet. Nothing is more secure than a closet!)

*Boku* "DAMN YOU BURNT FACE! I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE!"

*Dabs* " Way ahead of ya!"

This battle is gonna be intense! Expecially with dabi here and no sign of Tomura.

As I'm fighting my handsome ex, I hear a faint scream. It was coming from the room upstairs. I quickly bolted my self up there. Blasting through the door that Bakugo had destroyed. The villain dabi blasted an intense amount of flames at me. Guessing him and Tomura got something going on.

The rest of the crew has the league down for now.

---- Tomura pov----

I was sitting in my closet having a serious contraction! That's until I heard footsteps coming my way. Damnit! Now I have to fend for myself and this baby. Welp I hope and pray that she doesn't die!

As soon as the open the door they stop dead in their tracks do to someone grabbing their hand.

"Young Midoriya. You can hurt anybody in this league! But don't hurt dabi toga nor..... shigaraki."

"But endeavor! We spent so much time planning an-"

"HUSH! You don't know the whole story! This woman , well man, is holding my grandchildren! Dabi being the father. And my eldest son Touya. I was trying to get in contact with my family! But they already know."

"Tomura y-you're pregnant!"

I lift up my shirt to reveal Einokai. I know dabi is probably gonna kill me later! But who cares. He comes over and rubs my stomach to make sure it's real and not a dream. This is awkward.

"I have to call of the fight."

He makes his way out if the room. I hear dabi yelling and screaming at him. He really is overprotective! But I understand. After that was over I walk out.

"Damnit! This house looks a mess! Dabi clean it up! And toga you help. Oh and for you heros!"

"Huh?" They all say at once.

"You can help to since you made the mess! Get workin! I WANT THIS PLACE BACK THE WAY IT WAS! Now if you excuse mhaw! I'm am going to go draw and listen to breathing practices!"

And with that I slam the door to toga's room since mine was all busted up! Today was a fun day. I'm glad I didn't have to fight.

932! Phew! My thumbs hurt!