Distance

The Facility that made Ember and all of the preceding clones remained in operation for many decades after her escape. The person known as Ember faded to little more than rumors. As multiple races with multiple race specific abilities existed; She was just One less highly powered entity in the galaxy. It was unknown what her actual intentions were, it wasn't like they asked her directly. She was after all-only a product of their efforts.

One of the strongest races that ever existed was the Intergalactic Nevick Empire. As Cred and his Family were from within The Empires reach; a longevity vaccine was administered to all subjects granting them extended years

With vast Armadas of intergalactic cruisers and destroyers; Peace was swift. Ironically Violence against sentient life was expressively forbidden. But as true in the nature of humans in any galaxy; Humans excelled at harming humans. Which kept the Nevick Hunters Active.

The Nevick Empire was meant as a protection rather than Law enforcement.  Those who chose violence were hunted by Nevick Bounty Hunters. The price for breaking the law of  Violence? Unconditional Allegiance and indoctrination as a Nevick Bounty Hunter. 

The galaxies had peace. The only annoyance that slowed the progress of peace was a small group of freelance Bounty Hunters. They were not endorsed by the empire.

It was known by all and any who served The Empire; All hunters are subjected to a memory wipe. Who they were, the lives they lived, and even the crimes they committed; all vanished from memory. There were some who willfully volunteered to sever The Empire; those few kept their identity and their memories.

The AirLock Cycled as a small child ran towards the lush tropical planet. Her loud voice washed against the crashing waves.  She happily laughed and played among the shells and debris on the shore. From the same transport a second passenger departed. All the while; The transport continued to fire its main drive power. Once the figure was clear of the door and landing struts, it turned and angled upwards and roared away.

In times of war this maneuver was common. This was a peaceful water planet. There was no one to harm the transport here. Undeterred the sonic boom clapped their ears and echoed across the endless sea.

The figure only watched as the child played and played. Never once speaking to her escort. Never once looking at him. Many hours passed until nightfall. The child appeared to be very young- possibly 4 standard years old. Standing close to a large tropical tree, the escort only stood at ease silently in the growing red moon light.

Gradually A group of humanoids slowly surfaced and marched towards the shore. The large red moons of this planet bathed the night side of the planet in a warm red glow. In this glow, 7 battle ready Laquins watched the escort and child.

Few encounters with Laquins were ever recorded before this time. As enigmatic as the Laquins could bel; they were known to be fierce warriors. Violence may have been outlawed; but it was The Nevicks that enforced it.  They simply could not respond to every single act of violence. A fact many races were aware of; where as some even exploited that fact.

Standing at attention the escort removed his hood and bowed slightly. "My Lady; i present to-"

"Im not her." Her words stopped the escort in confusion.

"Im not her mother," She smiled remembering that perhaps she needs to say this with the softest of words "But im willing to help her." She said looking at the small child.  The escort frowned. "I beg your pardon Lady Van-Drow, but that wasn't the agreement."  He said allowing his clutched arms to drop, which allowed his robe to open. This also revealed under his robe he was wearing full armor but only his helmet was not engaged.