Three absent laws

Mia completed her download as Cred and Zypher walked around the corner together.  As the two caught sight of each other; There was a sense of playfulness growing between Mia and Cred. Seeing her; he nodded towards his friend in a respectful way.

This small jester in her AI brain reassured her of his approval. She liked to reserve the choice to respond to the nod or not; just to annoy him. As he walked she only turned her head and her gaze. The marginal nod took place. Reluctantly.

As Mia rarely used a helmet. Her trademark smile, straight black hair, and slightly enlarged eyes often was enough to keep Cred aware of her respect for him. Something that he had recently been trusted with.

As they again walked out of her sight. She had a good idea where they were going. She wanted remote access this local system. If she hurried...Wrinkling her perfectly sculpted nose she focused her attention.

Pressing her hand into the actual computer screen; it sizzled as it digitized. Installing a version of herself into the core. She smiled and repaired the damage she had done. Perhaps she felt like, whatever a mother feels like.

Knowing where the two were headed, she could easily beat them to their destination. She started to gain more access remotely and force he way into the protected core. She laughed as she saw the firewall in her mind.

Her nearly viral code, permanently removed the AI operation core. Or least that's what she was trying to do. As her hand separated from the surface of computer screen; a blue spark separated from her finger tip.

Her body happily sprinted around the hub and around the out skirts of the white pools. The platforms were only inches above the surface of the white pools. Any momentum on these walkways created ripples.

Unbeknownst to the android, it had be roughly over a thousand years since any motion in the pools had been detected. The very thing a motion sensor was scanning for.

Stoping her from running in her tracks, she slowly looked back towards the access hub. Her mouth shaped the words 'oh no.' A faint flicker of light illuminated a small white pixel. A secondary system powered up.

She had skipped the secondary system as it had been turned off. It shouldn't have been able to self activate.

As it strobed it seemed to stare back at the group. By now the other crew members had noticed the hum. "Mia?" Zypher called as she walked towards the access port.

The sophistication of the computerized hub was extensive. On this unit it possessed an internal core to prevent tampering. Which meant, it was deep inside the walls cavity in the centre of the hub, and roughly 40 feet below where they now stood.

Flickering at first; a gradual warm red glow began to grow in intensity. Webbing like structures began to grow in radiant light. As gradually as the dark reddish glow began; they noticed the water of all the pools was moving.

Their attention tracked wet footprints. An anonymous figure stood on one of the platform dripping with the white fluid. It appeared to be a woman with straight black hair. As she approached stiffly she removed a film from her face. Once apparent; Asian ancestry gave a slight clue that she was from earth. All ancestors in this universe acknowledge Earth as the birthplace of mankind. It was however unknown how long it's been since they had lost contact.

Her wet squishy footprints took a few awkward steps forward. "She woke me up." Her raspy voice sounded.

Mia was clearly overwhelmed with excitement, after all she had passed on her digital code into another operation system. This code would add to her and make Herself stronger. Beaming with personal pride and confidence she called out loudly; "Greetings synthetic!" Mia nearly shouted once she could see the woman was not human. 'Someone like me!' She thought.