Thorimite- Thora-probably

The trio walked the streets or Thorium, waking around and-over fallen masses. Crumbling habitats had grassy moss growing throughout. The silence of the rubble played to their senses.

Their foot steps echoed into eternity they felt. Their onboard sensors and scanning systems inside their helmets would alert them to the slightest change in around them. As Cred walked guided by his memory; his followers however, were there out of their own morbid curiosity and Excitement.

They had no need to defend or protect themselves; the galaxy was at peace.

Walking next to Cred, Zypher tried to make conversation. "Is any of this reminding you of anything?" She asked as her helmet retreated from around her face.

It was a signal of respect when a Nevick Spoke to you face to face. It was considered slightly offensive to NOT remove your helmet and reply.

His head turned slightly towards his left side of his body. She stood eager to hear his response. Stopping gradually in his advance, he turned and faced her with his helmet engaged.

"Commander; Im having a hard time focusing on the right here and the right now." He said in a mumble.  "There was a centralized computer core in this near vicinity."  She noticed his choice not to remove his helmet. He started to walk towards a fallen pillar, Zephry reached and grabbed his arm. "Dad." She blurted out of reflex.

He stood still and lowered his head. His nural link closed as he shook his shoulders. Slowly his helmet retracted.

His face and head rippled with a golden bluish glow.  Seeming like he had his thoughts under control he reopened the link.

"I can feel Atoms. I can move them. I can rearrange them. They obey my whim."

Zephyr only backed away as she realized his situation was more severe than she had realized.  A loud sonic boom was heard over head. Instantly their onboard sensors detected an object.

It was a small signal, no bigger than a person. "Ember." Mia said out loud.

It was true. She had found the three of them. She however remained where she had appeared from. Floating over a kilometre over head she seemed to be resting.

Their onboard sensors identified that the nuclear residue was dissipating. As they became aware; it was Ember consuming the radiation.

Looking towards her Cred only sighed and walked a little more forward engaging his helmet. "She needs to eat...Follow me this way." He stiffly moved his way towards the former courtyard.

Finding a black onyx platform,  he brushed his gloved palm accross its flat surface. Looking up suddenly he noticed Mia was helping him.

Together they lifted a flat slab of black rock, onto a connecting port. As the two onyx parts became one. The Computer core inside activate.

Mia crumpled to the ground. Running to her side Zephyr tried to help her companion. "Don't worry." He grunted.

She opened her mouth to argue. As the Nevick Guardian known as Credulin laid on the ground, his armour seemed to be flaking off and burning. He forced himself to stand.

"She is being updated, she's not hurt." He promised his daughter.  Turning he said in a promise like tone; "I don't like much feeling like a bomb, Maybe there's only one person who can help me now."  He looked up and engaged his Thruster system. Leaving his daughter alone on Thorium.

As he approached Ember; his helmet warned him of the atomic Absorption that was taking place. 'DO NOT APPROACH' His HUD warned him over and over.  He closed his eyes and accepted what may come.

Ember looking to the approaching Hunter smiled and Fled. Focusing energy she propelled herself away from Cred. He however wasn't going to stop.  He had committed himself this far into it, there was little he was holding back.

As Cred and Ember disappeared out of the orbit of Thorium, Zephry aided her counterpart.

Her scans indicated that she was indeed being updated. The entire memory of Thorium was being wirelessly integrated into the artificial intelligence know as MIA.

When she had originally contracted the particle, she was warned to never use her race specific abilities. As her own infection seemed to settle down, she felt like the only cured one.

Cred was close to catching her as their thrust vectors became one. Gradually he wrapped his arms around her waist. She tried to pry herself free.

"No LET GO!" She screamed at him in a general broadcast. She was wearing a form of armour, but it looked like something that was more directly made for an Atoma. She formed a ball of energy and aimed it into his face. Time seemed to pause for him.

He thought about his choices and why he was so convinced; THIS choice of action was the best. He felt regret that she didnt trust him.

From Thorium a bright burst of light could be seen. Shortly afterwards Creds location marker vanished.

Standing on the surface of the ring world she looked back and forth between her choices. The burst of energy off in the distance, or aid her fallen friend.

Touching her chest Alaric surfaced from her Armour. He coiled and constricted as he sniffed the air. He flashed his thoughts like pictures into the mind of his master.

An image of Alaric sitting with Mia flashed into her mind. "Something nice about a pet that can read your mind." Jumping she roared into the sky after Cred.

Alarics black beady eyes reflected the bright light in the sky. Quietly he made himself comfortable and laid down next to Mia.

Warnings that seemed more like over protective cautions melted from her mind as she pushed herself harder and harder. It felt like numbness receding from her body. She became more and more aware of her relationship with the atomic and sub atomic layers of her existence.

Arriving she slowed herself and examined the scene. Cred floated lifelessly in space, He seemed like his armour had ruptured. His smaller of two swords floated nearby.

Grabbing the Sword she drew closer. Some damage to the side of his helmet may have damaged the communications between them. Watching closely, his armour was not healing.

Everything that she was seeing was telling her; Her father was very likely dead.