Evermore

The bridge crew of The Enigma, relayed their location to the larger battle ship Terminus.  Upon receiving its response; the Captain of the Massive vessel seemed to have changed to another Nevick Commander.

In times of war- this was normal as a flagship always needs a physical presence. Mia's argument that; she was fully capable of 'handling herself' wasn't what they wanted her.

It wasn't well known; but Nector had some part in her final programming. While Mia was only a simulacra; some where just shy oh what she is now. Nector spent thousands of hours linked into operations system.

While most never understood his focus on the somewhat complex AI system. However; Mia knew. She knew her friend Matthew very well. One of those hours Matthew and Mia had Been in a mindscape. It was only in a mindscape (a virtual environment made from the thoughts and mental state of the shared minds) that she existed at this point.

She was sitting in a white wire chair, sitting at a white table. While her white salad and white corn on the cob sat in position in front of her. Neatly placed next to her white beef steak. She stared blankly at her plate like she was waiting for it to do something.

She looked down at it and seemed to be confused. "Why do you consume meat, Matthew? If you value life?"

Accross the table Matthew sat in a black body suit. As he spoke the world vibrated; "Animals are consumed when the standards of life need to encompass living beings. As a rule; all forms of human life needs to be protected Mia." He stood from the table.

While it had seemed like he just got there. His mind had been connected to her for over a thousand hours. "Going so soon, my friend?" She smiled and stood. Hues of colour began to bleed into this realm. "Mia, you know now how humans perceive time; could you now please update that understanding. "
Mia looked down and then back up and into his eyes.

"I understand now. Anything more before we go live?"

Smiling he brushed off his suit jacket and began to phase from site, "I'm glad you can bypass my safety protocols; it seems you gleaned some information from my subconscious." She nodded almost embarrassed.

"I dont mean to trespass in your memories; but who is Kirina?" His smile faded. "Exit." He spoke.

A strange silence fell as the colours began to pour from every corner of his eyes. He closed his eyes. As he reopened his eyes he found himself staring at a familiar landscape.

The planet was Urth. While the spelling was unique- The sound of the name stayed constant. "No one likes a show off Mia. But I see you don't need me anymore."
Her voice hummed in the air. "No I don't." It seemed to move in the air in front of his face and around his right ear.

"Just remember one thing Mia. With all your strength and potential; never become what everyone will think you will become. Keep them guessing. Never take even one life. With one life taken, you make it possible for countless others." She would never forget this.

With the law of violence on her operating system; a small but very well armed fighter entered their dangerous sector of space.

"It's not reading as a friendly." Mia scanned the atomic structure for weaknesses.
"The Enigma is ready for assault My lady."

As Cred and Zephyr locked their eyes on the vessel; a name surfaced to their minds. They held their breath as they hoped that he didn't detect them. A communications channel opened.

"Enigma This is The Commander of The Abyss of the Ravens Calling.  You may not be aware- but a war has been declared. govern yourself carefully. I have obeyed your emperor and his laws of peace. Now you with live knowledge that I found you once. I'm confident I can do it again. Where and when will be on my terms." The deep gravely voice paused As he lost sensor contact with them.