The Child from the Window

A/n: I swear my hand slipped and this is what happened sksoshsbfidnskahdn-

Happy citizens of Emelka wondered through town, kids playing in the fields, and light chatter filled folks ears. It is after all one of the happiest days of spring. Why one would say it is the perfect day for the little town located in the cave ridden region. Tofus flying through the air, market owners selling the goods they had to make kamas for whatever reason, and the sun shined brightly. Why, nothing could go wrong-

Spoke too soon. In a alley between the buildings, a blue glow emitted from the darkness, people who passed by stopped to see what was happening. A few expressing concerns on their faces. "What is that?" One villager asked.

A great wind blew out, despite there being no air currents, and the alleyway was a dead end. When the cyan azul light faded away, a person with a large black cloak came out, pushing a baby carriage with his hands. It was a man with pure white hair, eyes that nearly resembled opal, and skin that looked as rough as bark. The moment he came out of the shadows, the people's faces immediately went to one that held scorn, and disgust.

An old man rubbed his beard as he eyed the man and the carriage.  "Hmm, looks like trouble."

"Since the Chaos, there's nothing but trouble. The world's gone mad. Blasted Ogrest." A mother muttered, holding her baby closer to her.

"Blasted Ogrest!" More people cursed.

Yet the man payed them no attention, walking right past them as if he couldn't hear a word they said. He continued to push the baby carriage, one foot after the other. As he went by each person who cursed and glared at him, it was as if he was looking for something. Something that one of these villagers had, yet lacked. But since these people didn't have what he was looking for, he kept walking further out of town, past the local well, and was about to go on the bridge.

What the man didn't know though, was that he was being watched. All around him, were little blue and metal bugs that were eye balling the man. A rhythmic humming was coming from as it took pictures of the old man. In a far off distance, the gears of a great machine shook, turning and turing so the images can be brought to its master. Circle glass pieces moved roboticlly, and showed a very old man with a sad past the person with the baby carriage.

"Hmm, well well..."

By now they were on the bridge, and as they crossed, they went by a person in a tall cloak, and thick horns. White eyes glowed underneath the hood. "Say old man, what's in the baby carriage?"

Again, just like the others, the person ignored this guy too, and kept walking. This character though, didn't like being ignored unless it was from the master himself, and a deeper voice growled, "Why don't we take a closer look!"

The cloak was thrown off like yesterday's garbage, and three grambos were revealed, stacked on top of the other. They scattered, covering all the exits so escape would be possible. If only they knew. . . The old man growled out of annoyance, stopping in his tracks. A white fog covered him and the carriage, spreading all over the bridge. One grambo, with his vision now blocked, laughed and said, "I like your trick with the mist but-"

Then he was kicked off the bridge, along with his comrades. Their bodies didn't move, showing signs of defeat. Once the foggy cloud like mist vanished, the old man happily moved some hay over the blue cloth, and continued on his way.

"Bravo, truly impressive."

Was going on his way. His eyes squinted, started to get angry with all the disruptions on his trip. "It didn't take you long to get rid of my grambos." A man behind him pointed out. His arms were behind his back, and a hat covered his face. "Apperences can be deceiving."