How to Play Gobbowl

Wow, that's a lot of people. Who knew that everybody was trying to get to Bonta these days? A large line of people were stretched over dozens of fields and roads, all heading straight for the main streets of the city. When we had climbed over a hill, the very civilization itself was right down there, along the beach and harbor just a little further away. So many buildings and walls were all over the area, it was hard to focus on one thing because so many little moments were happening all over.

A gentle breeze comes by, bringing in some salty oxygen with it. "Oh Bonta," Ruel reminisced. "By the great Enutrof, it must be what? 10 years since I had last set foot in this place!"

Seeing such a large city, it... kinda makes me fell so, so small. But also hopeful because somewhere in that city jungle, is my Grunkle. He's down there, I just know it. He never really said how to find him though is the real problem now. When I left, we were both in such a rush, she was right there at the door, so all he told me was go to Bonta. I wonder, did he ever shake them off? "Can't believe we're really here, what about you Y/n?" Amalia asked me.

I look up at the teenager princess, and started to think. "I say its about time. We were suppose to be here a week ago, but the map got us lost, we ran into Xav, we had supposedly ate bad chocolate, and I have a huge reason to believe that a witch had somehow cursed us."

"Well I can't wait to go shopping!" She squealed, clapping her hands together. Behind Amalia, Evangelyne slumped her shoulders, elf ears going down in dread. "Oh! And I can take you with me and-"

"Amalia! I've actually been meaning to talk to you!" Ruel came by, putting his arm around the princess. "I don't mean to get in your conversation, but I need you to walk with me for a second."

She gives me a confused face as the old man guides her ahead of the others. What is that about?  Do I need to go shopping? My head moves to see the same outfit I've been wearing for months. Maybe a change wouldn't be so bad. When everyone starts to leave, my little toes push me up, and I fly through the air, going circles around Yugo's head. "You know I could really get used to this flying thing, it'll be easier for my feet and all."

He looks up and smiles. "It'll be really handy if we ever end up fight someone like Kabrok again. How far do you think you can go?"

"Mmm," I look forward, seeing Ruel and Amalia talk to each other. "I don't know, I guess we'll have to find out later on. But for now," I hover above him, laying upside down, "I'm the taller one."

I swear every time he frowns he looks like an angry kitten. "What?! Nuhuh!"

"Yeah huh! I can literally see the top of your head right now."

"That's because you can fly! I bet if I could fly I'd be taller then you!"

My body leans back, and I put my arms behind my head, relaxing. "Your just peanut butter and jealous. Admit it."

It's so adorable how he was puffing his cheeks up. "I'm not jealous of nothing. I bet my portals can go faster then you still!" He yelled, and pointed a finger at my floating form.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I say, hovering over to Evangelyne. He sticks his tongue out at me behind my back, but I ignore it. "So what's the plan Eva?"

She looks up, green eyes staring at my face mask. "Well, we're suppose to find a boat hopefully by the end of the day that can take us to Oma, and maybe avoid Amalia's shopping too."

"Why? Is it that bad?"

Her droop down. "Just wait till you see it for yourself..."

_______________________________________