The Black Crow

I will never forget the first time I went through a zaap. It went a little something like this:

After Ruel had yelled at me about adventure time, we go into the zaap, one by one. However being the child I am, I dive head first, and was shot out like a bullet and collided with Amalia. "Ow! Y/n watch where your going!"

I rub my head and stood up. "Well don't stand in front of the zaap next time!"

She glared at me,, so I stick my tongue out at her. The crows laughed in the background. Ruel dusted himself off and said, "It's exciting, the first time you take a zaap portal eh? Of course I do it all the time."

"Oh stop telling another one fo your tall tales. You fell flat on your face cause I saw you! You just got up quickly." Dally blurted out.

Ruel spin around and held his fist, shaking it. "I slipped! And you might show a little respect for your elders boy!"

"Its okay Ruel, I slipped as well." Yugo piped up.

Evangelyne crossed her arms, and had offically became the only sane person in the group. "Stop behaving like kids! If we want to reach Oma Island its in our best interest to get along and stick together."

"Your right Eva." Amalia agreed. "We didn't start on an adventure to end up bickering like spoiled princesses."

I roll my eyes. Amalia you are a pooled princess,, don't be hypocritical now. Yugo nodded. "Right, how about we visit Kelba Market?" Then he bolted down the hill, already half way there. "Last one there is a mangy gobbal!"

Oh it is so on! "Wait up Yugo!"

Racing down the hill, I go as fast as my little feet could carry. But being the clutz that I also am, I trip on a rock that I didn't see, and now I'm body rolling all the way down. But it let me actually beat him! Yeah I did! I made it to the market just by a few seconds, but it was a close call. "Ha! Eat my dust!"

He sticks his tongue out at me. Standing up, I do it right back. "I'll get you next time Y/n! Oooh what's that over there?"

Following him to one of the stand, we look at all sorts of things. There were weapons, and a bunch of potions. "Wowza dowza! There's loads of amazing things here!"

I give him a look. "Did you really just say that?"

An enutrof seems to own this place. "For a couple of kamas, you can have whatever you want too," the owner says, coming up to the counter.

"It's perfect." Standing in the middle of the market, the cra says looking around. I listen to the conversation as I look at all the trinkets. "Well the first thing we need to do is club together and buy a map of the World."

"Count me out!" Ruel, the first one to weasel his way out. "My purse is as bear as field of cawwots on Wabbit Island."

"Spend all your money on that beautiful outfit of yours, did you?" The sadidanette said in a sarcastic tone, putting her hands on her hips. Then she went to laugh, but only a much deeper laugh was heard.

I turned around. "Wow Amalia I didn't know girl's voices could go that deep."

"Hey Amalia you sound like a bwork!" The teleporter tells her.

Dally takes a step back from her. "Not very classy for a gentle maiden!"

"But it wasn't me!"

The shop owner screams, pointing at the sky. "It was him!! The Black Crow!" Then he shut the curtains as an attempt to hide.

A large smokey black bird flew through the air. It was unlike anything you've ever seen! With a long metal like neck, a silver beak that looked like it could pierce right through me, and someone was riding it. And the person riding it wielded a long obsidian black sword, making me gulp. Everyone was closing up shop as the giant crow got closer and closer. Seeing this thing almost made me want to hide.