giggles

so like hi, i'm writing something properly but in the mean time because i'm bored have this super serious mr maclean x reader fanfic 😊😊😊😊‼️‼️‼️🫰🫰🫰🫰🫰🫰🫰🫰🫰🫰🫰
this story goes out to danni 🫶🥺🥺🥺🥺🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🥺🗣️😊🙏🙏🙏🙏😍😍

(also pls i promise i wrote this in 5 minutes and intentionally made it cringe i swear)

Y/n woke up for her first day (i'm giggling while writing this) at her new teaching position at the super duper prestigious school Highcrest academy😍😍😍 she woke up effortlessly flawless and put her messy blonde hair into a perfect bun and didn't put on makeup cuz she's not like other girls. (she's also like middle aged idk) Looking in the mirror she got dressed for her first day of teaching. She got the job because of how pretty she was and the headmaster immediately fell in love with her!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺Y/n picked out a bright galaxy cop top with a pair of matching galaxy leggings and her adidas all star shoes. She grabbed her my chemical romance jacket because she's so emo.
Y/n ran out her dorm door with toast in her mouth cuz she's quirky or whatever but bam!!! she bumped into someone!!3!:!:
"golly gosh gee whizz!" a handsome, ultra sexy, fantastic, whimsical, rough voice exclaimed.
Y/n looked up to see the most attractive, beautiful, clean-cut, dapper, elegant, good-looking, graceful, lovely, splendid thick ass juicy ravishing delectable looking man she had ever seen in her entire life. He was so delicious or whatever middle aged women say.
"I-i-i-i'm s-ss-s-s-sorry" she stuttered. "I'm new hereeeeeerer"
The man smiled and gave her a fat sloppy kiss. "My name is Mr maclean" he smouldered and then ran away
to be continued...

let me know if you guys want part two🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😍😍😍🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 (and i swear something serious will come out soon😭 exams are over this week ‼️‼️)