diary entry tre: ian

i didn't really have an idea for ian so i did it as though he gets sent little fill in journals by his mother as a therapeutic distraction that he absolutely despises and likes to fk around with

edit: again nothing too important

Entry #50
Mother will be pleased to know I'm actually using this stupid thing she bought me. 50 is a good milestone I reckon.
Mood: Gee, I'm over the fucking moon thanks for asking journal!
Healthy eating rating: All i've had today was a fat kebab and that ragu I ate at 2 a.m. Bloody hell, Tana's gonna beat me.
(Tana as in Mr Fontana)
Amount of sleep: Snuck off to Lygon street with the love of my life aka future wife (Friday) so I'm wondering if that half hour I napped in the train counts.
Best part of the day: Going to Lygon street and eating pasta at 2 a.m + getting to stare at Friday while she was pissed off at me for making her come to Lygon with me at 2 a.m. (I was hungry!)
Worst part of the day: Having to leave Friday after coming back from Lygon street and writing in this bloody journal + when she told me I had to sleep in my own bed.
A memory that remained in your head: When I found out a fucking Year 7 was talking shit about me. Cunt said I needed to be knocked in the head... I'll fucking knock him out, the little shit. Who gave juniors the confidence??? Can we go back to when they were scared of the older year levels??? OH AND when Mr Buckington (more like fucking-ton) separated Raj and I in physics. Fuck did we do! We weren't even laughing that loud the cunt.
I forgot I have to submit this to my psychiatrist...
It's okay I've written in pen no going back now.
Something you are grateful for: I don't know.. my mum and whoever made that ragu.
And Friday's parents for deciding to get freaky and have her on that fateful day amen.
Can I add a music link to this?? I'm also grateful to Drake the rapper. Money for fun and all that.
Not grateful to Drake my friend... the bastard stole my last watermelon piece of gum in English. I'm gonna punch him while he's asleep.
THE CUNT JUST MOVED IN HIS SLEEP TO FACE ME THIS IS SOME VOODOO SHIT.
No wait, awww he looks so cute I love short people.
Something you are looking forward to tomorrow: Skipping soccer practice HAHAHAHH
Something you hope happens tomorrow: I hope Mr Spencer learns how to shut the fuck up in chemistry he's so fucking annoying
Someone you love and why: my wife who isn't my wife yet, Friday Barnes for being so hot and cool and smart and sexy i love you babe the way you glared at me when i asked if we could get gelato really had me all hot and bothered. MWAH xoxoxoxoxo
One thing you touch, see, hear, smell, and taste: I can touch my elbow with my tongue (i think), I can see Drake's dumb ass snoring, I can hear his dumb ass snoring, I can smell that doodoo cologne he thinks Susan will fawn over (it's fkn disgusting if I check tomorrow and it's Dior Sauvage, I'm throwing him out the window), and I can taste blood from where I bit my lip too hard.
Space to recount your day:
I am not doing that instead I'll log all of my delusional moments where I truely believe Friday wants me.
1. She smiled at me
2. She only refused to leave her bed and come to Lygon with me ONCE before agreeing
3. She called me fine (well.. she didn't like say it... but she insinuated it...)
4. She said she had a crush on some blonde haired guy from a book series WHICH MEANS she's projecting and has a fat crush on me (a blonde haired guy)
5. She also said she has a crush on Gojo (some freak with the bluest eyes ever) and Nanami (blonde haired dilf) from Jujutsu Kaisen and since I have freakishly blue eyes and I'm blonde, she's basically admitting to having a crush on me.
6. she let me rest my head on her lap on the train ride back to school
AND 7. I'm always right lol!
Goodnight Journal, there's an info card about not drinking alcohol in here so I'm gonna go see if there's any tequila left hidden in the fridge downstairs and do shots just to spite you.
Bye, love you <3
- Ian Wainscott