Okay back to being silly

I need to post something light hearted now so this is how i think the fb characters would react if you came out as gay to them LOL

Friday: Okay?, anyways fess up to your crimes

(If you're a girl she'd be a bit nicer)

Ian: Sweet

Melanie: *Already planning on match making you with someone* Yeah I knew.

Rajiv: Boykisser too I see?  OR You look like a girlkisser. 

Epstein: Aren't we all

Wai-Yi: YOURE A HOMOSEXUAL???? (yells it loud enough for the entire school to hear)

Susan: Good on you, I'm very proud ◡̈ <3

Trea: (if you like men) How are you gay and still have a nasty haircut? (if you like girls) I have a gf so don't even bother confessing to me (you weren't going to confess)

Mirabella: (if you're male) Shut up and move along loser.... what's that? Ugh, I don't care if you're gay move out of my way (OR if you like girls) Aw, that's cute.

Teachers just for fun:

The headmaster: You're one of them queers? (affectionately) 

Mr Fontana: That's nice kid, I'm here if you need... wait you're pretty tall...you ever think about playing basketball?

Mrs Cannon: Oh, darling, I could tell. 

Mr Spencer: Don't try and distract me from you're horrible chemistry score *pats you on the back*

Mr Davies: That's wonderful Dear, good for you! Now about the golgi apparatus-

Mr Maclean: Alright.. I don't know why you're telling me this. *awkwardly smiles and leaves*

Ms Priddock: SQUEEE I love rupaul's drag race! Like one of my bff's is a drag queen so I know alllll about this (no please I'm joking, I imagine she'd be really nice about it but also trying to squeeze out gossip from you)

Mr Searl (IDK I IMAGINE HIM AS REALLY OLD): What's a gay? .. oh. good for you. NOW GET BACK TO YOUR WOODWORK.... wait... what are pronouns? Oh, I don't know anything about this. 

The librarian: That's all well and good. *Recommends some queer literature* (or if you're friday she screams "GET OUT OF MY LIBRARY" before you even enter)

the end bye bbys xx