chapter seventeen

Harry's and Lou's room was dark, the only source of light being the bright glow from Harry's laptop. Perched on his thighs as he vigorously searched through missing children reports. He looked from different cities, and range from the age of 1-10.

He sighed, rubbing his eyes under his glasses, slightly startled when Louis entered with his book bag. " Hey, babe. Sorry, study group ran late."

Harry quickly shut the pages, and closed his laptop " No worries." he yawned.

" Whatcha been up to?" He asked, undressing, stripping down to his briefs, crawling into the bed next to harry.

" I was looking up porn." Harry lied, but Louis bought it.

" Since when do you watch porn?"

" Well I was feeling horny, and you weren't here. Therefore, porn." Harry said smartly.

" Okay smart-arse, hey wanna go to the movies tomorrow. Watch the new Avengers film?" Louis offered, grabbing his glasses and putting them away for Harry.

" Aw babe, I've got plans already." Harry said sadly, only to have Louis sit up.

"Oh?" Louis quirked . Harry recongnized the insecurity in Louis' tone.

" Yeah, me and Niall are gonna hang out, we were wondering if you and Liam could watch Zain?"

" Niall and I." Louis first corrected " Um yeah, I guess." Louis said reaching to kiss Harry.

" Then we can go watch the film?" Harry said spooning Louis, who nodded against his chest.

" Mkay." Louis said with a final yawn, Harry feeling a tad guilty for lying to his boyfriend about tomorrow's events.

*

" Bye babe." Louis mumbled as kissed Harry goodbye. Louis stayed in bed for about another hour, grateful for the weekend. Louis grumbled, noticing his morning wood, giving himself a quick wank to one of Harry's nudes.

Zain was already awake, having organized his breakfast in grains, and fruit. Oatmeal, and his fruits in categories , and a glass of warm milk. Louis walked in only in a large sweatshirt, even a tad too big on Harry even.