chapter twenty two

" Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Harry mumbled as all three were squeezed  in the back. Louis glared out the window, trying to scoot as far away from Harry, while Niall had a dead look , stoic, even over his face. 

"Thought she wasn't gonna call until seven..." Harry continued to talk, the two men who arrested them, didn't utter another word. " Are you with the government? The Queen? What did Trisha say?" Harry asked, finally Louis losing his temper.

" Shut up, shut the hell up." He snapped , and Harry rolled his eyes but continued to shake his leg with anxiety. 

" Trisha Malik isn't his real mum ." Niall said , catching the eye of one of the men. " Zain isn't mental. He was held in that lab wasn't he. Why create a hybrid anyway?" 

" Niall!" Louis hissed, nudging him to shut up. 

"  I'm right aren't I." Niall stated , the windows were tinted pitch black so there wasn't much to look at as they continued to drive. 

Louis was sweating nervously, the longer the ride went the more stressed he became. Harry looked like he was running a million different scenarios in his head.

Niall noticed the sun had set by the time they finally stopped, the wear blindfolded and rushed inside, the air went from cool to stale. 

" Harry?" Louis whispered but Harry gave no response on he and Niall were left in the same room.  They were uncuffed and sat down in plush leather seats. The blindfolds were removed and they took in the windowless crisp white room.  Large wooden table across from them and four other unoccupied seats. 

Niall squeezed Louis' trembling hand , worried about his boyfriend who was no longer with them. 

Just as Niall was about to say something a young man entered, ear piece in his ear " Hello, I'm Todd, may I get you two anything to eat, drink?"

" Yorkshire tea with cream, no sugar. " Louis said, Niall nodded no and gave him questioning look.

" If I'm gonna die , I'm gonna die with something warm in my belly." He said. 

" No one is going to be dying today Mr. Tomlinson , my boss simply wants to talk to you four. So one tea, we have complimentary biscuits if you'd like some."

" Sure. Cheers." Louis said, Niall got up but Todd quickly got up and the door shut locked. 

Niall looked around for an exit. Louis was too far relaxed now.  In minutes Todd was back with his tea, placing the plate and cup in front of Louis . Niall took this chance and tackled Todd.

" My suit!" He cried.

' Why are we here?! Who created Zayn?" 

" Now, now boys. Place nice. " A woman with sharp cheekbones entered. Red pencil skirt, white shirt, and silver like blonde hair pulled back into a sleek ponytail . " I heard you boys found my hybrid." 

_

Zain is back up and running, it will take longer updates ,longer than Black Ice .

Short update but I'm working on it. 

xx athena