chapter two

" What the actual fuck are we doing?" Louis screeched, terrified that some freak was holding one of his closest mates held hostage.

' I-I don't know." Niall said still driving down the road, Liam had started somewhat crying, scared out his skin.

" What the fuck you want?!" Louis screamed at the stranger, then confused to see that he looked just as terrified as Liam.

" Don't yell at him! You are just going to make things worse!" Niall told Louis, who looked very angry and upset.

They all went silent, except for the strangers heavy breathing, and Liam's soft cries.

Then a bone chilling scream made Niall brake rather harshly that the tires emitted some smoke. Liam was now released but the boy was clutching his stomach and crying out in pain.

" Holy-Liam, what is he doing?!" Niall asked, turning his head around, and staring at how the boy was gasping for air, driy blood from his nose.

" I- I don't know." Liam said, but he was smart enough to get out of the car, and let out a breath , rubbing at his neck.

Louis did the same and looked at the freak, he was curled up into the ball, his facila expression contorted in pain.

" You hit him that hard, Niall!" Liam finally lashed out " He could have a punctured lung, or have crushed his kidney, or, or well internal bleeding."  He rambled out. 

" We have to take him to a hospital." Niall concluded, not wanting a dead body in the back seat of his car, especially since he just got his car detailed.

" He tried killing, Liam!" Louis countered, patting Liam's back, seeing he was still shaken that his neck could have been split open.

" Okay, i get that, we'll call the police, they'll patch him up and then get his ass arrested."  Niall sounded defeated, when most people hit someone a car, the police come for insurance and the medics for the person you hit . Not that the police come for the freak who pointed a sharp object at Liam's neck.

" Who gives a rats arse if he is dying!" Louis butt in. None of them noticing that the lad had managed to get the door open and was struggling to get up, he was hunched over and wobbling. 

Before he could get any further, Niall gasped and went to the side of his car, standing a bit far from him,Louis and Liam did the same.

He didn't respond to their yelling, but he swung what he had in his hand wildly, hitting Niall on his arm, making Niall step back and clutch the open cut. All of them stood shocked, and much more to their surprise, he collapsed, most of his body landing on Louis'.

" Oh my god!" Louis cried out as he was knocked over onto the floor. Trying to get the body off of him, which wasn't as difficult, but Louis was in panic, finally getting out from under him. He noticed a speck of blood on his white shirt " Have I been stabbed?!" He asked frantically, patting around his stomach and chest.

" You twat you're fine!" Liam laughed, but Louis wasn't  having it. After the laughter died down, Louis came to Niall " You okay?" 

" Um yeah, just stings a bit, but what do we do with him?" 

" We can turn him into the place he came from, he's probably from a mental place or something."

" Yeah that sounds like a plan, but I don't want to sit with him in the back seat." Liam said, Niall nodded " So either I sit up front on Louis' lap, or we put him the trunk of the car."

" I vote on trunk!" Louis cheered, already getting it open , and moving things over  to make more space.

" You guys, no, thatt's just fucked up, Liam you can drive, if that'll make you feel better." Niall offered.

They nodded in agreement. 

" Okay, let's get this loony in my car." Niall grunted picking him from his under arms, but stopped carrying him when he noticed something.

' You guys?"

" Yeah?"

" He has ears."  Then they all went over , hunched over and stared at the two ears poking from under the mess of drty hair with some dirt in it.

vote/comment/smile

doll faces xx