chapter one

' Jesus, Louis I can't see shit, how do you fucking expect to know which way to go when the road is covered in fog!" Niall yelled at Louis who was yelling back, angrily gesturing to the map they had. Liam was now putting in his input  on how they should just turn back around, and skip the music festival, they were late either way.

That's when both Louis and Niall took their blue eyes off the road, and started yelling at Liam, completely missing the figure who stumbled into the middle of the road.

" LOOK OUT!" Liam yelled, causing both to turn at the same time. but not enought time to brake quickly, before they hit the idiot who was standing in the foggy road. 

The loud screech of the tires and screams from Louis, and the blood churning thump from the impact. All three friends sat frozen for five seconds. No one moving, none of them even breathing, for a split second until Niall let out a breathy  " Oh my god." 

Niall put the car on brake , and all three scampered out of the car to stare at the motionless body.

" Holy crap, holy fricken crap!" Liam started panicking . Louis was tugging at his hair, and Niall was gawking.

" I-I killed a man.' Niall whispered, then Louis suddenly was shaking his shoulders. 

" You hit him!" Louis accused.

" It wasn't my fault, what idiot doesn't use a cross walk, why the hell was he in the middle of the road! You were distracting me!" Niall argued back, biting at his finger nails, still in shock.. Louis started yelling curse words, infuriating Niall, he knew better than to make Niall this angry especially after something so drastic has just happened

" You guys." Liam tried, but Louis and Niall continued bickering. 

" You guys!" He now yelled, interrupting them. 

" What?!" They both questioned in unison.

" He's moving." Liam said as well taking notice of the bandage over his arm, the dirty hospital gown and bruises along his body. 

Both turned and all stared as the man started moaning, whimpering at the pain. Louis noticed the small puddle of blood, and the stream of blood from his nose.

" Um dude, you probably shouldn't move, just stay down mate, we'll call an ambulance. Don't worry the doctors will patch you up." Niall said, crouching down and placing his hand hesitantly on the now able to see he was not a man but a young man's shoulder, but he flinched and rolled over. 

" Seriously dude, stay down." Niall tried again, but the injured lad smacked Niall across the face, and stagerdly got up, and tried running off. But in the pain he was he only made it to the hood of the car. Keeping his face hidden, but the sudden blare of a loud wailing alarm startled all of them, but especially startled him most. 

Liam was closer to him, he aggressively grabbed him and held something jagged and covered in blood to Liam's neck. The sound of dogs barking made him hold Liam tighter. His breathing was rapidly rising and falling.  Whimpers and grunts escaping his mouth as he moved towards the car.

" Okay, okay, j-just let him go, we'll do whatever you want." Louis bargained.

He motioned towards the car again. The sirens continuing  and now the barks getting louder, causing him to be more aggressively.

" Okay we'll go, we'll go." Niall decided, which would lead to an argument with Louis.

" What the fuck are we doing?" Louis asked as he watched Liam and the stranger get into the back seat, the sharp object still on Liam's neck.

first chapter of new story! " Zain"

comment your guess on the next chapter! 

have an awesome  day doll faces xx

vote/feedback/ smile