Run or die

'The sky looks pretty. '

Cale's blue glowing eyes stared at the giant blank ink on the sky with scattered shining stars similar to crystals.

Sleeping on the rooftop with the dusty floor that is covered by the dirty blankets, Cale has himself on a sleeping position while looking at the beautiful night sky.

"Sixth, you haven't slept yet?"

"Mm, I'm thinking. "

"I won't disturb you then. "

The oldest of them all, First sat next to Cale with two apples on his hands, he gave one to Cale who is still staring.

"First-hyung, do you want to reach the skies? "

"Hmm, if my family is safe. Then it is enough for me. "

"Do you? "

" ... Why so curious? "

The blue eyed child went silent and took a bite of the apple he is holding.

His eyes reflected the night and the stars.

"Sixth, I heard from Second. Do you want to be called other than your name?"

" ... Is it not okay? "

"Of course it's okay, I'll be happy."

" ... I want to be called Cale."

First didn't have any surprisement on his face, he just nodded while also looking at the sky.

"Cale, What do you want to do if you are not like us?"

Cale glanced at First who is biting his own apple.

" ... I want my family to be safe. "

The older boy halts himself from biting another bite and stared at the younger with a slight widened eyes.

"I'll ... I'll work hard and, and give my family a home to be safe from anything."

" ... I hope you will get what you wish for, Cale. I'll support you no matter what. "

Cale nodded slowly.

Comfortable silence emerged after the conversation, the two introverts was only staring at the midnight sky with their apple that is almost finished.

The younger boy, Cale finally took his eyes off from the sky and looked at his bruised arms and legs.

He never thought about the little boy's name before being called sixth, what is his past? How can he be in the slums?

Cale had asked Second about his previous name before being called Cale, but the boy only shaked his head, shrugging while saying:

'I don't know! Fourth and I found you with bruises, so we decided to take you!'

Cale that had almost finished his apple pies hummed and said.

'Did I tell you something?'

'You did, actually! Mother and father always hits me, so I ran away and met a man. And that man that you are saying is actually a slave dealer! How horrible!'

'Please quiet down, Hyung-nim.'

Cale stopped recalling his memory.

He had also discovered an ability from his past self before being reincarnated, it is an ability to easily memorize scenes or anything that he wants to be remembered. That is why he had glimpses of memories from the past.