Shapeshifter

Cale finds himself frustrated once more.

His own father disapproved of the investigation into the murder of his own son?

He dug into his memory even more deeply, what is his relationship with his father? but Duke Deruth did not seem to have any resentment toward his past self, he also gave him a lot of money...

"Who's his wife again? did she say anything about that? what about their kids??"

"... we tried to talk to them, but they did not have any comment--"

Mary then chimed in, her voice flat though her tone is quite tight.

"There is no bad relationship between Young master and his family."

She then continued.

"I have seen them with my own eyes, sadness, and grief..."

Cale frowned and mumbled while looking at the ground.

"Unless, they have planned something with me..."

- Cale.

The giant scary cobblestone, Super Rock called him.

- Let's find a quiet place.

---

As soon as Cale heard Super rock's voice, he told Rascheel, Tasha, and mary goodbye. then walked towards his room.

Cale walked alone in the middle of the hallway, a frown on his face clearly visible from a distance.

'Of course, I still haven't solved the mystery of my death.'

From what he said in the previous flashback, 'all according to plan...'

 From what Raon told, he deliberately put dead mana into his own body... Duke Deruth who must have known that it was a murder did not conduct an investigation... Even his younger siblings and mother did not comment. 

But what he said during the flashback just now, Cale's brain automatically unifies all the events that have happened.

'... they had planned my death a long time ago.'

All the information was connected with just a few words.

Cale Henituse of his past planned something with his family... But why death? What kind of problems made him have to die?

When he arrived in front of his room, Cale closed the door, he said.

"Explain everything."

- I will.

Super Rock then started.

~~

A red-haired young master could be seen walking through the halls of the Henituse mansion.

The servants who passed by him could notice his paler lips than usual, and his bright brown eyes that looked tired and seemed hold a meaning for some reason. 

some of the servants began to whisper to each other, 'did he encounter a big problem?' or 'Is the young master sick? do we need to call a physician?'

But Cale didn't listen to them, he still walked at a leisurely pace even with his heavy head, filled with uncertainty and stress.

He opened the door of his father's office and greeted him.

"Good morning, father."

Deruth, who was drinking warm tea, greeted him back.

"Cale! good morning, have a seat."

Deruth saw him stepping with a slight hesitation, Cale walked to his desk and sat down. He stared at him for a long time before Deruth struck up a conversation.