A found shattered piece

Cale immediately started to feel dizzy.

 He held his head and closed his eyes, trying to lower the dizziness that was like hitting the contents of his head many times.

Like a dam that has been destroyed, all the water that holds the dam spews out and washes over the entire surrounding area. the water was like all the memory that had been held back by the restrictions the Ruler of Death had given him.

"Please leave me alone for a while."

His voice. 

"I need some time to think."

Then there was a small gasp sound, his restrained voice, and then the sound of heavy breathing.

"Cale Henituse!"

an unknown person.

The voice didn't sound like worry or shock, but like an arrogant voice.

"The blood on your abdomen matches your hair... I would've loved it if it stays forever."

This b#stard.

Like thunder has struck him, Cale groaned and tightly closed his eyes, breathing slowly in and out while began to see a scene.

The scene before his death.

Cale held the blade of the sword that is piercing his abdomen, breathing heavily and sweating while staring into the assailant's face. The assailant turned his sword around the wound and made the redhead scream painfully.

"You mot##rf#cker!"

"Your angry spluttering makes me excited."

They took out the sword while Cale gasped loudly, covering the wound that continues to pour blood like a waterfall. The assailant who saw him then took both of his hands and pinned them to the floor, making the wound open.

"Sh#t! go away you--!"

they took out a small vial that is filled with black liquid.

It was dead mana.

Cale who was watching the memory shuddered.

"You have healing power, right? then I won't let you heal."

They popped the vial and Cale's eyes widened with anger.

"Just a drink would kill you, but I don't want it to be instant."

Drop.

The small droplet of the liquid then fell and went to his wound.

An unimaginable painful scream was heard.

Cale Henituse did not want to see the gruesome scene, he watched the wound slowly becoming black and saw how his organs became rotten and dark. His eyes trembled violently as his breathing turned brisk.

The Assailant closed the vial and threw them near the Redhair, he stared at the violently shaking body and then turned around while waving, they chuckled before saying cheerfully.

"May you never rest in peace."

They disappeared.

"... Tch. "

Cale's shuddering palm reached towards the vial. He held the vial and opened it using his teeth, and then said with a small voice.

"All... according to plan."

The memory dissipates.

"... huh?"

He had forgotten how many times he had been shocked by his actions of himself in the past.