His attribute, present

"Here ... we have a sofa for the living room! and snacks! do you want snacks human? we have a lotsa candy!"

"No thank you."

"What about some crunchy stuff? biscuits ..."

"I'm full from eating earlier."

On and Hong stared without any clue of the two's conversation, sitting at a round table while watching them. it's a normal to talk between children. On thought that this Cale is mature despite his little body, ah. how old is he? Cale seemed in the same age as Hong in his height.

"How old are you, Cale?"

The kid scratched his cheeks, seemingly thinking of an answer, "I ... forgot. "

"You forgot? how could you forget?"

Her little brother, Hong asked innocently. Cale smiled sheepishly and said without any hesitation,

 "Living in the slums is quite hard. "

Ah, the quick answer made them turn silent, Hong and On could understand that very well.

Raon flew to the Human's head and landed on it, slightly flying a little so that the boy wouldn't get hurt by his weight, "Human! let's go to our room and play!"

"Raon, it's past curfew--"

"Come on human! let's go!"

~~~

Their room is big.

- of course, it is. it's the super rock villa! 

The Cheapskate said proudly in his head, he could feel the stinging pride coming out from the ancient power. hello? this villa is not yours. Cale looked at the inside of the room in more detail.

There's beds, two beds. a new one has been placed here probably because of his arrival, thank you very much for the hospitality. okay, not a typical item to be in a kid's bedroom, but there are daggers... and potions? it's not just that- there's a... dummy..? why is it full of holes and scratches? why is there a paper covering the face and it says White Star?!

he doubted that this is a kid's room, are they going to torture him?

'Vicious terrifying kids...'

Cale shrugged the chills behind his neck, following the kids that are taking their daggers- wait, why?

"Human! we decided to give you one of our collections! pick one!"

Jreng!

they showed their items in front of the boy, okay. small weapons, there're different colors of them. mostly red and silver to fit On and Hong's aesthetics, and... Magic bombs. he recognized this from his memory of his past self, there's... worryingly a lot of them.

he might have underestimated them.

Cale's eye twitched for a second before looking at the items once more, ah. finally, there's a normal one, a pear--

"Don't touch it with your bare hands! I tested it with my poison and Rosalyn-noona's! weak humans will die just by touching them!"

"Yes Human! you will die!"

Cale immediately took his extending hand back and shivered.

"... I think I won't take anything.."

"That's too bad..."

"Of course, he won't accept them."

"I'll get you a nice gift for weak humans!"

His heart pangs a little hearing those children.... children, calling him a weak human. alright, he gets it. he is really weak like paper, even wind could sway him away.